North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Rebuilding War Team A

Go down 
+29
(TPB)KuriMaster
Tetsuya Kuroko
Agent Ace
PLivingston
Mani
Fangirl
Shinigami244
(Bond)StarWarrior
Tiger9866
Hero
(k.o.g) kateupton<3
Dark Angel
Yugiho20
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
Flailier
hazmah
DLNC4444
Average
Professor Banner
iAmFlam3ezZ
RustyGloves
KING_ATLAS
bayar16
BlueWheel
TopGun
nextlevelmeta
Kalin Kessler
INUZIRO
Shrek
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

Rebuilding War Team A Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:33 pm

So, I decided that since there was no clearly defined War Team A, since nick basically just put a bunch of random people in the wars, that i would rebuild it and basically create a New and (hopefully) improved War Team A. The way I decided to run it is to have a roster of 10 people, with 3 subs. Members will be tested by a tester, and the manager of said team would be me, since tofeel is managing Team B. So, if you want to join, fill out the form below, and after it is approved, you will be tested in a match duel.
APPLICATION
~~~~~~~~
DN Name:      
War Experience:  
Decks you would war with:
IRL Dueling Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

Testers: Drewzer44,Tofeelthelifeofothers(xdsxblazeup), ! bluewheel,wraithxxx,DLNC4444

Note: I am also going to need a couple more testers so if anyone wants to be a tester, refer to the format above and if you are good enough and willing to, you can be a tester.

Current A team Roster:
1.Drewzer44
2bayar16 // bayar14
3.Celestialus
4.! Bluewheel !
5.(chaos)blade
6.DLNC4444
7.Kalin Kessler // Wraithxxx
8.Tofeelthelifeofothers // xDSxBlazeUp
9.Tetsuya Kuroko//Disconnection[/color]
10.aznboy9000
Subs:
1.touhou
3.Rustygloves

Passed:
Bluewheel
Dunjuan
RustyGloves
King_atlas
bayar16

Failed:

Roster will be updated as we get more players.

Last edited by Drewzer44 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 pm

interesting, i have never been interested in a war team since i have been here, but since i have come back from the dead...well, the new me has been doin crazy stuff. perhaps ill try out. not that i haven't been offered a position before.

DN Name:       INUZIRO
War Experience:  NONE
Decks you would war with:    DOLCHANDS
IRL Dueling Accomplishments:  wonn a few locals and went to a few conventions and won there twice in philly. LOCALS located in Manhattan SOHO area
Why you want to join this team:  It's a new experience but im more fit as a sub.
Why you think you are fit for this team: i dont feel like responding to this question would lead to anything, this question is usually placed to see if you are going to be a kiss ass or to gloat. and im just going to be neutral in the matter, you need players? im a good player. enough said.

Last edited by INUZIRO on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Inuziro thats great that you want to try out Smile , but if you wish to do so please use the form in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Drewzer put me in the team
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 pm

lol Celest, you are auto-in lol boss.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
nextlevelmeta
Darkness
Darkness
nextlevelmeta

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:12 pm

WAR TEAM REGISTRATION
DN Name: nextlevelmeta

War Experience: I was War Captain of both {Mink} and {AlphaPack}, {Mink} was 3-0 under my leadership and {AlphaPack} went 22-1, during all those wars I only lost once. Now I'm in (chaos) and have participated in a war against [AoH] (won with all clean sweeps) and {Oblivion} (swept everyone again). Currently on GOC in DNF.

Decks you would war with: Bujin, Geargia, and Madolche (basically, I can use anything that's meta)

IRL: I can't afford it

Why you want to join this team: I love being in wars and playing against great players. It shows me how much I've improved since starting the game and how much I can further improve my skills.

Why you think you are fit for this team: I always stay up to date on the meta game, if something topped at a major event somewhere then chances are I'll know about it. I always make sure that I know how every deck in the meta works (plays, builds, side deck, extra deck, etc.). I pride myself on being a fast learner.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 pm

nextlevelmeta wrote:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION
DN Name: nextlevelmeta

War Experience: I was War Captain of both {Mink} and {AlphaPack}, {Mink} was 3-0 under my leadership and {AlphaPack} went 22-1, during all those wars I only lost once.  Now I'm in (chaos) and have participated in a war against [AoH] (won with all clean sweeps) and {Oblivion} (swept everyone again).  Currently on GOC in DNF.

Decks you would war with: Bujin, Geargia, and Madolche (basically, I can use anything that's meta)

IRL: I can't afford it

Why you want to join this team: I love being in wars and playing against great players.  It shows me how much I've improved since starting the game and how much I can further improve my skills.

Why you think you are fit for this team: I always stay up to date on the meta game, if something topped at a major event somewhere then chances are I'll know about it.  I always make sure that I know how every deck in the meta works (plays, builds, side deck, extra deck, etc.).  I pride myself on being a fast learner.

Approved for testing, please contact a tester for your test.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
interesting, i have never been interested in a war team since i have been here, but since i have come back from the dead...well, the new me has been doin crazy stuff. perhaps ill try out. not that i haven't been offered a position before.

DN Name:       INUZIRO
War Experience:  NONE
Decks you would war with:    DOLCHANDS
IRL Dueling Accomplishments:  wonn a few locals and went to a few conventions and won there twice in philly. LOCALS located in Manhattan SOHO area
Why you want to join this team:  It's a new experience but im more fit as a sub.
Why you think you are fit for this team: i dont feel like responding to this question would lead to anything, this question is usually placed to see if you are going to be a kiss ass or to gloat. and im just going to be neutral in the matter, you need players? im a good player. enough said.

Approved for testing, please contact tester for your test.
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Put me in but with condition that u only put me in wars when i ask to be due to my net man
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Put me in but with condition that u only put me in wars when i ask to be due to my net man

Ill put you in as a sub, that good with you?
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Yea sure just sub me in when i ask is about it
Back to top Go down
BlueWheel

BlueWheel

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:32 am

DN Name: ! bluewheel !
War Experience: warred for about a year and in same team as drew's on DNF
Decks you would war with: Infernity,Geargia,Mythic Ruler
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Beat a arg champion on DN
Why you want to join this team: Would like to help out this team
Why you think you are fit for this team: Im a wheel :/

Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:33 am

BlueWheel wrote:
DN Name: ! bluewheel !
War Experience: warred for about a year and in same team as drew's on DNF
Decks you would war with: Infernity,Geargia,Mythic Ruler
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Beat a arg champion on DN
Why you want to join this team: Would like to help out this team
Why you think you are fit for this team: Im a wheel :/

Friend of drew

Approved for testing.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 am

WAR TEAM REGISTRATION:
DN Name: bayar14
War Experience: none, for everything is a first time tho ^^
Decks you would war with: H.A.T.E., Gogogo's, Harpies, Spirits, Mermail and may geargia and making infernitys because they got too much summons -.-
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Where i Live there are no tourneys held and i dont even know if we shell cards where i live, Anna can confirm it XD
Why you want to join this team: because i dont wanna get underestemated by people anymore and wanna make a name for myself and i wanna help the academy to get aknowledged aswel.
Why you think you are fit for this team: because am Rich, got almost 2000 DP Very Happy
jk, i dont know why, ask your self why i am fit for the team.

easy copy past since am lazy to rewrite it :/
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 am

bayar16 wrote:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION:
DN Name: bayar14
War Experience: none, for everything is a first time tho ^^
Decks you would war with: H.A.T.E., Gogogo's, Harpies, Spirits, Mermail and may geargia and making infernitys because they got too much summons -.-
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Where i Live there are no tourneys held and i dont even know if we shell cards where i live, Anna can confirm it XD
Why you want to join this team: because i dont wanna get underestemated by people anymore and wanna make a name for myself and i wanna help the academy to get aknowledged aswel.
Why you think you are fit for this team: because am Rich, got almost 2000 DP Very Happy
jk, i dont know why, ask your self why i am fit for the team.

easy copy past since am lazy to rewrite it :/

Approved for testing.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:17 am

DN Name:KING_ATLAS
War Experience:7-5 on Academy wars (3 out of 5 from d/c,last war i had conection problems,part of AIM)
Decks you would war with:Bujins,Geargia,Geargiakuri,HST,HAT,F.F,Harpies
IRL Dueling Accomplishments:Madird Top 4 2013
Why you want to join this team:Cuz i can bring the best of me,i would love to represent NA and improve my experience
Why you think you are fit for this team:Cuz nobody wats to serve NA more than me
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 pm

DN Name: RustyGloves
War Experience: Part of VDA War Team (Went 4-1 in the last VDA vs NA war), XPR DNF team and formerly a part of NA War Team A
Decks you would war with: Constellars, Mermails, anything that I can learn basically but those are the main two
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: N/A
Why you want to join this team: I feel that I could make a contribution to this team that people are looking for.
Why you think you are fit for this team: I was part of this team before, and even though I haven't been super duper active due to college coming soon, I'll do my best to war whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:17 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
DN Name:KING_ATLAS      
War Experience:7-5 on Academy wars (3 out of 5 from d/c,last war i had conection problems,part of AIM)
Decks you would war with:Bujins,Geargia,Geargiakuri,HST,HAT,F.F,Harpies
IRL Dueling Accomplishments:Madird Top 4 2013
Why you want to join this team:Cuz i can bring the best of me,i would love to represent NA and improve my experience
Why you think you are fit for this team:Cuz nobody wats to serve NA more than me

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 pm

RustyGloves wrote:
DN Name: RustyGloves
War Experience: Part of VDA War Team (Went 4-1 in the last VDA vs NA war), XPR DNF team and formerly a part of NA War Team A
Decks you would war with: Constellars, Mermails, anything that I can learn basically but those are the main two
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: N/A
Why you want to join this team: I feel that I could make a contribution to this team that people are looking for.
Why you think you are fit for this team: I was part of this team before, and even though I haven't been super duper active due to college coming soon, I'll do my best to war whenever possible.

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down
iAmFlam3ezZ
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Warnings : 2nd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 pm

pls i wnt join.

reezins y u shud let me join:

1. i m veri skeelf0l.

2. i wnt 2 rek sum skrubs wit my sonic duk dek

3. i hav ben on l0ts of teems b4. sum r: basketbal teem, futbal teem, and pkmn teem.
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 pm

iAmFlam3ezZ wrote:
pls i wnt join.

1. i m veri skeelf0l.

3. i hav ben on l0ts of teems b4. sum r: basketbal teem, futbal teem, and pkmn teem.
oshit this guy too good we should insta-add him on the team
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 pm

iAmFlam3ezZ wrote:
pls i wnt join.

1. i m veri skeelf0l.

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:48 pm

DN Name: watch555
War Experience: Part of TD. Former member of BDS. Im currently in NA B team Razz
Decks you would war with: Constellar/Artifacts Evilswarm.
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Surprised
Why you want to join this team: I want to join to improve Surprised
Why you think you are fit for this team: o.o I am gud o.o I want a test. I like cats o.o
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Professor Banner wrote:
DN Name: watch555
War Experience: Part of TD. Former member of BDS. Im currently in NA B team Razz
Decks you would war with: Constellar/Artifacts Evilswarm.
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Surprised
Why you want to join this team: I want to join to improve Surprised
Why you think you are fit for this team: o.o I am gud o.o I want a test. I like cats o.o

No. Your in B team.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:56 pm

DN Name: AveragePlayer
War Experience: Little experience in NA wars, some on DNF
Decks you would war with: Worms, Gears, Bujins, anything
IRL Dueling Accomplishments: Won many tournaments in the past for my area
Why you want to join this team: Warring is competitive. I like competition in all things
Why you think you are fit for this team: I have many years of dueling experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding War Team A   Rebuilding War Team A Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding War Team A
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next