North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Macro cosmos x3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Konami!!! Give me 3 cosmos!!! i need it !! i cant deal with meta!
lol!
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 pm

hmmmmm, tbh i wouldn't mind macro coming back to 3, since pendulum is a thing, its possible koonami might do just that.....
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:49 pm

and nekroz shadoll satellar etc
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:51 pm

I would say bring Raigeki to 3, but these days raigeki-ing your opponent would just work in their favour. xD
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 pm

or make "darker hole" eff: banish all monsters on the field
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Yeah, that would be good. xD
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:21 pm

but in all seriousness why does konami have to stop us playing fun decks by making these new archtypes that go straight to meta with ridiculous effects and so much power. Ughhh annoys me so much!
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

I hear you, it annoys me as well. It's like, Konami are making OP decks, then either hitting them with a ban list, or making a deck even stronger so some people can at least compete with it...
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:51 pm

according to YGO wiki we have 391 archtypes. I have seen maybe 5 or 6 of those in the past month
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Yeah it sucks! I think find 1 card I think needs to be hit though! Qliphort Towers. That monster is stupidly over powered. Can't be touched by spell or traps, and monsters effects don't touch it if they aren't of a higher level than it... That card is a level 10, 3000 atk, 2600 def untouchable beat stick... Were Konami high when they made that card or something? I mean how many decks run a level/rank 10, 11 or 12 monster in their deck or extra deck? I know that I run maybe 2 decks that can answer towers, and even then it's not easy to just spout into the field on command... xD
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 pm

it is OP as shit but i thought that card didnt see much play in qliphs. I thought they focused more on other strategy's. What really annoys me is that nekroz has a million search cards and heros cant have stratos. Whats up with dat?
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:44 pm

I face Qliphorts regularly, and every time, they either try to or manage to go for Qliphort Towers and I never have an answer, unless I'm playing my Lightsworn deck. It's OP as fuck, and just beats you down while you sit there with loads of cards that could destroy it, if it could be affected by monster and spell and trap effects.. Yeah that sucks as well, I think Konami must be high as fuck all the time, because their decision are stupid..
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

well if i get posisition of tourney manager here i won be allowing any meta decks so thats sumthin different atleast i s'pose lol
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Aha, I hope you do get it, so then I don't have to deal with BA, Qli, Nekroz and Satellar over and over. xD
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:57 pm

or i can make the BA, Qli, Nekroz and Satellarvs * Judgment Dragon *
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:52 am

Atticus Rhodes wrote:
or i can make the BA, Qli, Nekroz and Satellarvs * Judgment Dragon *

What do you mean? xD
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:36 am

but some non-meta deck like dark world and archfiend.......
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:28 am

dark world wudnt work with macro they need to be sent to the grave
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:53 am

ya== i mean macro also will affect some non-meta deck==
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:59 am

Macro will affect a majority of decks, which is why I personally don't mind it staying at 1.
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:16 am

nekroz and such wud be easier to beat if we cud make a viable d.d banish deck and i dont see that as a bad thing more of a plus tbh and its not impossible to get around
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:43 am

Thing is though, I don't really wanna have to deal with Macro Cosmos when I play LS. xD
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:02 am

I have been maining LS since i started laying moreless Smile
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 am

I've been maining them for 3 years now, and macro cosmos never does me any favours. xD
Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:48 am

Tbh, i think macro at 3 would be okay, remember the game has alot to do with luck and there is no guarantee you will always draw macro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macro cosmos x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macro cosmos x3   Macro cosmos x3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Macro cosmos x3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: