North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!

Go down 
+11
EbilKid
Nottu
Agammemnon6
Hero
patrick1324
(All Stars) Pharaoh
kirito
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shameless
INUZIRO
KING_ATLAS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its time to relive one of the biggest confronations in the Yu-Gi-Oh History!!The Battle of the Signers!!
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 Signers_face_Dark_Signers
This tourney is part of a series of challenges ment to relive some of the most epic battles of the yu-gi-oh anime,but with our personal touch.

Its simple,they will be 2 teams formed by 6 members:
The Dark Signers

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 5D__s_Dark_Signers_Bookmarks_by_PhuiJL
and The Signers
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 F67a0ee5f859b2b18767f211a1b97df6123
Each team will have specific bonuses during the war and each member will have differents conditions in their decks.

The winner team will recieve 3000 DP and 6 souls(every member)

The characters that u can chose are the following:
Dark Signers:
-Roman Godwing:God Father
Deck:
-Demak:Phantom404
Deck:
-Kalin Kessler:Kalin Kessler
Deck:
-Carly Carmine:Callmeshameless
Deck:
-Misty Tredwell:INUZIRO
Deck:
-Geriger:Hazmah
deck:
Bonus of Being a Dark Signer:

-Once per Duel u can add one field spell card from your deck
-Once per turn your field spell card cant be destroyed by card effs
-You will start each duel with 10000LP
-The Enemy cant react to the atk of an Earthbound inmortal

Signers:
-Yusei Fudo:KING_ATLAS
Deck:

-Jack Atlas:KIRITO
Deck:
-Crow Hogan:Agammenon6
Deck:
-Akiza:Bayar14
Deck:
-Leo:Miss Fortune
Deck:
-Luna:Watergod
Deck:

Bonus of Being a Singer:

-Once per duel if your life points are below 3000 LP you can summon Ultimaya Tzolk`in from your extra deck ignoring his summoning conditions
-Once per duel you are allowed to topdeck any card from your deck to your hand(this card will be told to the opp before the match)
-The summon of the Signer Dragon cant be negated or responded
-Th effs of the Signers Dragons are absolute(they can pop the field even with the dark signer protection)
-The signer will start with 6 cards when going first

GENERAL RULES:
-TCG only
-January Banlist
-No Xyz,Fusions,Rituals or Pendulums
-2/3 match
-D/c means game loss not match loss
-Double Crossfire Locked
-Any Archetype monster used by other character in the Yu-gi-oh series(Original,GX,5Ds,Zexal and ARC-V) is forbidden(No melodius divas,no x-sabers,etc,etc)
Hows gonna work the Selection:
The first person who put his name here claiming to be a character will get the character,if u wanted dat cahracter but got late u just have to challenge him(this duel will happen with the characters decks)If u win,you post the win here and i will update the thread

The Thread will be Open till Janauray 6th or till we get the 12 members!Good luck to all!
The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 500px-EarthboundImmortals

NOTE: ARCHTYPES INTRODUCED IN YUGIOH ARC-V WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE TECHED IN THESE DECKS

Last edited by KING_ATLAS on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

AuthorMessage
Cry

Cry

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I'm challenging bayar for his spot .-.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Can you like, make your signature smaller? I hate having to scroll half a page just to get past your posts. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

It doesn't really negate any rules, its just long, not wide, so it really is kind of ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:47 am

yea shrink that sig please or ill gladdly do it for ya and no more offtopic posts everyone
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 am

Quick question about the Signer Dragon bonuses: Does Power Tool Dragon actually COUNT as a Signer Dragon?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:50 am

Ok, since today is still 5, I've been waiting to duel agammemnon6 for two days and he didn't come on, I am waiting for his arrival so I can duel him for his place.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 am

Last I heard apparently he's gonna stall until 6th January.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 am

@Roxie
Yes. It does. However the "evil" versions (Pixie Dragon, Moon Rose, Mecha Powertool, etc) do not count as signer dragons.

@Ebola-chan
I'll talk to Atlas about that. If he is simply stalling, I'm sure there is a loophole you can abuse.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Pixie dragon??? Whats a pixie dragon??? You mean Ancient sacred wyvern?
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Roxie:Powertool Dragon DOES counts as a signer dragon,mechpowertool however does not

Eibl:U should Pm him and arrange a meeint,if u have proof dat hes dodgint u he would be from the tourney and u will take his place
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Its the sixth, so the duel is irrelevant. Its unfair that anyone would still be able to get challenged.

Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Ω≈Sirens Song≈Ω wrote:
Its the sixth, so the duel is irrelevant. Its unfair that anyone would still be able to get challenged.

Umm..today is still five. I've posted this earlier. And I have been waiting for him since 4 January. So it is legal.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Oh right, I totally lost count of the date... Well at least you managed to fix my edited post e.e
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Today is seven January. Tournament has started and Slaydra still is inactive. What should happen now?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Sixth of January. also the tournament has started so all participants are supposedly locked in. Plus someone took his place.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Ω≈Sirens Song≈Ω wrote:
Sixth of January. also the tournament has started so all participants are supposedly locked in. Plus someone took his place.

I have no idea why you always post against me everywhere. lol

First things first, it is the seventh. (At least for my time zone) Second, Atlas said that if he is proved to be inactive or dodging me, I would get his place.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Im a signer its what I do lol

Second things second, He is not dodging he was replaced right?
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:09 am

The tourney is now on,Also Ebilkid will replace slaydra
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

So we just pick our opponents or is there a bracket that I can't see?
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Another topic will be created soon enough to keep track of everything.
Back to top Go down
Cry

Cry

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Can I please replace Bayar14? He hasn't been here in a month :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm

my god was watergod a whiny bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!   The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle of the Signers!Earthbound inmortals vs the Crimson Dragon!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5