North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

NA vs GDA war thread

Go down 
+8
KleiNoel
KING_ATLAS
Tetsuya Kuroko
TopGun
Pot of Benevolence
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
Dark Angel
Shrek
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Rules:

• 8v8
• 16 Hearts per team.
• All duels done in 2/3 match.
• TCG format ONLY.
• October Banlist
• Deck locked after win.
• Deck unlocked after loss.
• Banned Decks: Any alternate win deck and Burn

NA( 7 )
1.Kalin Kessler // (Immortal)wraith
2.Drewzer44
3.KleiNoel
4.King_Atlas//Arthas!
5.Gabriel//TopdeckedJDO_O
6.Bluewheel // ! Bluewheel !
7.superemperor20
8.Tofeelthelifeofothers // xDSxBlazeUp

subs:
1.celestialus
2.(chaos)blade

GDA( 0 )
1. Dark Angel
2. Nexate
3. (solaire) watt
4. ab9999
5.Yugideckfan
6. YgoBeast247
7. Pimp
8.{Shadows} Magic

Kalin vs Angel 1-2
Blade vs Angel 0-2
Drew vs Angel 2-1
Drew vs Watt 0-2
Gabe vs Ab 2-1
Atlas vs Watt 1-2
Atlas vs Angel 2-0
Gab vs Nightmare 2-1
Atlas vs Nexate 2-0
Bluewheel vs Angel 1-2
Klei vs Angel 1-2
Atlas vs Ygobeast 2-0
Atlas vs Watt 1-2
Atlas vs Ygobeast 2-0
Atlas vs Angel 1-2
Atlas vs Brown 2-0
Drew vs Angel 2-0
Atlas vs Ygobeast 2-0
Atlas vs ab9999 2-0
Atlas vs pimp 2-1
Gabe vs Nexate 2-0
Atlas vs Watt 2-1
Kalin vs Watt 1-2
Atlas vs Watt 2-1
POB vs Watt 2-1
Subs: -Nightmare +Yugideckfan
1. demarionebrown
2. Nightmare

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:12 pm

update Op also watt 2-1 kalin 1 last life for GDA
Back to top Go down
Pot of Benevolence

Pot of Benevolence

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:54 pm

https://i.imgur.com/GlswPa7.png 2-1 watt good war :]
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:59 pm

updated,good war guys
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Good war
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:08 am

ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers wrote:
Angel, nobody made you guys agree to war, but when you decided you were going to war, all people on that list agreed that they wanted to play us. So just putting that up, and the fact that THERE IS A DEADLINE, of damn course we're gonna try to play when we're on. It seems ass backwards to agree to play in a war if you really arent going to play. It's also rude because we're spending our free time having to hunt you people down on a regular basis just to get a duel in. In the future if you accept a war, have some damn courtesy for other people's time; if you're actually BUSY(in which case you shouldnt be on DN), theres nothing to be done for that, but if youve put yourself out there and signed up for a war, you have to realize, its like signing up for military draft; when the call comes, you answer, and if you cower away, well...there's not much to be said for that.

And as far as any kind of affiliation goes we rescinded the offer a long time ago, why do we want to be affiliated with dodgers?

Yeah i'm rude cause some of my users are innactive. Thanks good u are little angels. I tried finish rooster so we can have war as soon as possible and all of my users were active at the moment when war has started. So plz, posting multiple dodging post won't help, just contact me and say where is problem.And this not about lose, i don't care do i win or lose, i would post this post in both situations. And saying to all guys in gda that they are dodgers is lame, really lame and pathetic. U won't affiliate with dodgers? wtf should that mean? cause 2-3 guys who maybe even did dodge u won't affiliate with whole acadamey? this is where line ends and racism starts. i liked some of you guys, but how time passed half of u became cocky and i won't say rest. this just reminded why did i quit this place. And i actually never returned, i came here now just to post war results. that's pretty much that
i won't continue cause this would be endless...
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 am

Dark Angel wrote:

Yeah i'm rude cause some of my users are innactive. Thanks good u are little angels. I tried finish rooster so we can have war as soon as possible and all of my users were active at the moment when war has started.  So plz, posting multiple dodging post won't help,  just contact me and say where is problem.And this not about lose, i don't care do i win or lose, i would post this post in both situations. And saying to all guys in gda that they are dodgers is lame, really lame and pathetic. U won't affiliate with dodgers? wtf should that mean? cause 2-3 guys who maybe even did dodge u won't affiliate with whole acadamey? this is where line ends and racism starts. i liked some of you guys, but how time passed half of u became cocky and i won't say rest. this just reminded why did i quit this place. And i actually never returned, i came here now just to post war results.  that's pretty much that
i won't continue cause this would be endless...
no, you're rude because that first little post you made was rude. Not because your members are inactive. Also, posting multiple dodge posts is standard procedure for wars, So plz, stop crying about that.
And snapping back because we record proof of being dodged, with "we dont wanna be affiliated" after your little rant is far more pathetic. "cause 2-3 guys who maybe even did dodge u won't affiliate with whole acadamey?"
No, we won't. Not if the people running it act like you do and the people who participate dont actually play. If you're getting butthurt over standard procedure then we definitely don't need that.

Good war, Bye felicia. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NA vs GDA war thread   NA vs GDA war thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NA vs GDA war thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4