North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

necloth, a hidden friend of gishki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

necloth, a hidden friend of gishki Empty
PostSubject: necloth, a hidden friend of gishki   necloth, a hidden friend of gishki EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:13 am

so, this is the final archetype from "tribe force" booster pack^^

necloth

this is deck discussion from dnf
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/135681-rituals-reborn-necloth-archetype-discussion/

1)this archetype are base on banish effect, similar with spirit beast, but spirit beast only will banish your own card, necloth is different, necloth can use banish effect to interface opponent strategy.

2)why i say this archetype are friend of the gishki? since gishki shadow and vision can be use as entire tribute for water monster ritual tribute, and all necloth ritual monster is water, necloth can use them as tribute,  but I have a feeling that they are going to get their own version(s) of those monsters, since Rituals require a lot of monsters to get out typically.

3)even gishki does not have any directly support card can support necloth, but card like gishki chain can use as ALL ritual deck support.

4)why i keep talking about gishki== you know gishki shadow and vision can discard itself to add gishki ritual monster or gishki ritual spell right? necloth is different, necloth ritual monster can discard itself for an effect.

5)why shaddoll is so powerful? because shaddoll as material, and when them send to graveyard, it also trigger an effect right? necloth  also like this, when non-ritual monster is tributed or banished, it will trigger an effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

non-ritual necloth monster

The Necloth Caster Shrit

1)if you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Necloth" Ritual Monster, this card can be used as the entire Tribute. If this card is Tributed by a card effect: You can add 1 Warrior-Type "Necloth" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "The Necloth Caster Shrit" once per turn.

2)you dont have any choices, but you need to run this card at 3, this is the only gishki shadow/vision.

3)if you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Necloth" Ritual Monster, this card can be used as the entire Tribute. this is a situation effect.(will not limited to once per turn)

4)this card atk is 300, so can recycle with salvage and the warrior returning alive, but i not suggest you use the warrior returning alive.

5)use the search effect to search The Necloth of Brionac, then discard The Necloth of Brionac to search another necloth monster.

6)i know many people interest about this deck because it have a trishula, this effect also can search it.

necloth sorcerer

1)If this card is Tributed by a card effect: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type "Necloth" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is banished: You can send 1 "Necloth" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Necloth Sorcerer". You can only use 1 "Necloth Sorcerer" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

2)i dont know why when banished it will trigger (You can send 1 "Necloth" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Necloth Sorcerer")this effect, but what i know is it can be use as material for ritual spell effect.

3)this card search effect can use to search:
a)The Necloth of Gungnir
b)The Necloth of Unicore
c)The Necloth of Valkyrus

4)just like shrit, this card can  be recycle by salvage.

conclusion: thats all for non-ritual monster in necloth deck, it will release more later, i will update when new card is released.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

necloth ritual monster(boss)

warrior type

The Necloth of Brionac lv6

1)You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using monsters other than "The Necloth of Brionac", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard this card; add 1 "Necloth" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "The Necloth of Brionac". You can target 1 or 2 monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; shuffle them into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Brionac" once per turn.

2)even you are a stupid, you still need to run this card at 3, because this card have a search effect that will useful(at least by now with so less necloth monster)

3)this is too bad, you cannot tribute another copy of brionac to summon this card, if i use gishki i always like to do this.

4)this card never be dead in your hand, because you can use it to search a necloth monster(ritual or non-ritual, not like sorcerer and Shrit only can add ritual monster and cannot even add all type of ritual monster by a single card effect.)

5)this card is lv6, so it is possible to combine with hieratic.

6) You can target 1 or 2 monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; shuffle them into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Brionac" once per turn.

this effect is extremely anti extra deck monster, but this effect is weird, why is shuffle to deck instead of shuffle to extra deck? but deck also included extra deck, so i think no problem.

(pls dont shuffle your extra deck monster to main deck in real life duel==)

the necloth of trishula

1)hey, trishula, is not you are an ally from ice barrier?

trishula say:"i feel boring when i am a ice barrier ally because no people use me because i was banned."

then how can you come here?

trishula say:"you dont know about global warning effect? when the ice from ice barrier melt, i quickly escape to here, i have a contract with necloth and now i am a necloth monster, i am not longer the dragon of ice barrier,  I HAD BEEN REBORN AS THE NECLOTH OF TRISHULA!!!!

so this is the stroy of trishula^^

2)this card atk and def is exactly same with trishula from ice barrier
(of course, is a same monster)

3)You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using non-Level 9 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

this card have a summon restrict, so i also cannot tribute another copy of trishula(from necloth) to summon it, this is too bad.....

4)when you ritual summon it, his effect is same with trishula from ice barrier, his effect is banish....blah blah blah, we all knew already.
(of course have same effect, is a same monster)

5)this card have a quick effect:
During either player's turn, when a "Necloth" monster(s) you control is targeted by a card or effect: You can discard this card; negate the activation.

6)you can use shrit effect to search this card when ritual summon to give your monster protection, it can protect from effect like fire hand.

7)this card may hard to summon, dont feel too happy even the trishula successful escape from ice barrier and reborn again.

8)You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Trishula" once per turn.

this mean banish effect once per turn and protect effect once per turn(not choose one)

spellcaster type

The Necloth of Gungnir lv7

1)You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using monsters other than Level 7 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways

.... why all just cannot summon by tribute another copy of itself==

2)You can discard this card, then target 1 "Necloth" monster you control; this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

this effect let a necloth monster prevent from destroy(either by battle or effect)

3)During either player's turn: You can discard 1 "Necloth" card, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it

i know what are you thinking, can use many time right? but....

4)You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Gungnir" once per turn.

alright, is a sad new, so still once per turn, destroy effect is a quick effect.

5)the lv of sorcerer+shrit is 7, this monster is lv7^^

6)you can also discard necloth spell/trap card to activate effect.

7)lv7 open for rank 7 xyz if combine with card like dragon ruler water.

The Necloth of Unicore lv4

1)You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

ok, this card does not have restrict like other necloth ritual monster.

2)You can discard this card, then target 1 "Necloth" card in your Graveyard, except "The Necloth of Unicore"; add it to your hand.You can only use this effect of "The Necloth of Unicore" once per turn.

you can discard this card to add back a necloth card.

you can use this card to recycle necloth spell/trap too.

3)Negate the effects of all face-up monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.

this is a good effect, but this card only have 2300 atk.......

The Necloth of Valkyrus lv8

1)You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using monsters other than Level 8 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways

i lazy to explain, you should already know.

2)When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can banish 1 "Necloth" card from your Graveyard, then discard this card; negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase (this is a Quick Effect)

this effect can trigger non-ritual necloth monster effect(banish part)
you also can banish necloth spell/trap to use this effect.

3)You can Tribute 1 or 2 monsters from your hand and/or your side of the field, and if you do, draw 1 card for each card Tributed.

this effect also can trigger another non-ritual necloth monster effect(tribute part) but you need many non-ritual necloth monster. this card may work well in hieratic deck.

4)You can only use each effect of "The Necloth of Valkyrus" once per turn.

no need to explain.

now go for necloth ritual spell^^

necloth ritual spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Necloth" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field, or banish "Necloth" monsters from your Graveyard, whose total Levels equal the Level of that Ritual Monster. You can only use this effect of "Necloth Exomirror" once per turn. If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 "Necloth" monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Necloth" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

this card look like can make ritual summon of necloth ritual monster more easily, but many necloth monster cannot tribute another copy of itself== but this card allow you to use material multiple times.

not like gishki aquamirror can return to deck, this card add another necloth spell card from deck to hand.

about the combo of this deck, you need to check it yourself( if i say all combo then it is not fun at all^^)

Necloth Kaleidomirror

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any number of "Necloth" Ritual Monsters. You must also Tribute 1 monster from your hand or field, OR send 1 monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard, whose Level equal the Level of that Ritual Monster(s). You can only use this effect of "Necloth Kaleidomirror" once per turn. If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 "Necloth" monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Necloth" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

unlike other ritual spell that only can summon 1 ritual monster with 1 ritual spell, this card can summon multiple number of necloth ritual monster.

you cannot use shrit as tribute if you want to summon more than 1 ritual monster with this card.

so, all archetype from tribe force deck discussion is completed^^

the end,

patrick1324
Back to top Go down

necloth, a hidden friend of gishki
Page 1 of 1