North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.

Go down 
+2
bayar16
RustyGloves
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. Empty
PostSubject: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Please notify me once you've passed the tester's test we have online and message me both here and on DN if I'm on so that I'll get to work with you as soon as possible.

For the admins/mods just notify me when someone wants to become tester and have passed the rulings test.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Yus sir!
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:25 am

Does this effect the current people with the ability to test? Such as me.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:43 am

No
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 am

I dont understand though... if there is someone who doesnt want to be tester or something else, which requires you to good at something, while being mod and admin doesnt eventhough you got experience....then why cant that person be admin or mod
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:53 am

Rusty's le head tester bish.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am

Supdesup.. I can't even understand what you're trying to say.. grammar bro..
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 am

let me put this in simple words.....

. Me not good in GFX, dueling, etc.... so I cant be tester, GFX artist, teacher etc.....
.Me had experience of moderating and administarting, im good at it
.Why me need to be good at GFX and dueling, so becoming another member of staff before I can become mod/admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Well, I assume, they have a system they want to start following, which requires you to gain a staff job then through that you can gain access to a promotion if they feel you're doing that current job well enough; also providing they need someone to be mod/admin.
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Firstly There is not current available staff position for mods / admins. Also this thread is focused on testers so please don't talk about something else not required on this thread "tester". You gotta type better bro seriously x.x your post was really confusing. And unless "referenced" by high staff members it's not highly that any "one" can just become a mod. The person most show potential and show that they can improve if required to. Mod / Admin are partly most important as they can moderate peoples profile and also forum posts. So clearly not just "anyone" can be hired.

Won't know much but meng i had experience and asked for the position and luckily got it Razz
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Guys all I was implying was that whoever got a hold of someone who wanted to test just contact me for further information. I thought I made that clear, but evidently that's not the case ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.   For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods. Empty

Back to top Go down

For People Applying for Tester and for Admins/Mods.
Page 1 of 1