North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)

Go down 
+2
EbilKid
(RPFC) Shiki
6 posters

Should we do it
Yes!!!
Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_lcap47%Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Hell NO!
Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_lcap47%Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Im Biased
Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_lcap6%Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) Empty
PostSubject: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I was thinking..... that maybe we should have a section where people can post free deck recipes which people can grab!D
What do you guys think?

Vote canceling allowed.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:35 pm

I dont know
Net decking is the next thing what happens.
Net decking can be bad but also be good .

the bad part is that people use it and claim it to be their own deck and use it but do not try to change it to their on way and style of playing

the good part is that you can try deck types out, learn a new style of playing.
You can try a archtype out to test a deck out to see if you like it. You can learn to play it and then if you like it make your own deck with it and create a deck with your own style. then net decking is good. because you put your own opinion in it .

Still peoplen would miss use it
im baised about it but one thing i know for sure i will not post my decks
I will not do that sorry no one will get any of my decks without handing over DP
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Well, you can make it only for people to ask for advises to their deck and not for people to "steal" them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 pm

I voted yes, because I think it helps people to learn certain decks if they have a decent version of the deck to learn with. Then they learn how it works and they can easily build their own version. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:10 pm

ONLY REAL REASON I OPPOSE:

it defeats the purpose of shops.
if u wanna help members with their decks,why not post weekly or even daily archtype or deck build tips as we used to. not deter the legitimacy of shops and pretty much closing them down by giving out freebies. or even better. shops can have a weekly free deck special for a lcuky few members. that would help out the shops, posts, and academy in a whole. perhaps going more in depths with the idea would be a better approach instead of just net decking for all.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:13 pm

The thing is though, if we make it so people make basic versions of the deck, then they can edit them and attempt to make them better, and in the shops they will be a lot better as you're paying for them.
Back to top Go down
! ! Z3R0
Teacher
! ! Z3R0

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Everybody netdecks. Nothing is really original in yugioh at this point.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Inuz is right thre purpose of the deck shops will disapear.
This would be bad for the shops. Then also the DP here would get almost useless.
The  DP system could fall apart. Because the most DP do we spend on getting enough for decks that we buy.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:23 pm

www.youtube.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Anna wrote:
Inuz is right thre purpose of the deck shops will disapear.
This would be bad for the shops. Then also the DP here would get almost useless.
The  DP system could fall apart. Because the most DP do we spend on getting enough for decks that we buy.

Just refer back to my last comment for a start Anna, then take into consideration that we may end up putting more things in the main shop at some point so that the DP system doesn't fall apart; along with the fact that a lot of people buy retests with their DP.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:46 pm

JD,remember that although net decking may be a good idea now. it will end up affecting a formidable amount of posting. and also there has been a place were u can post decks already in the yugioh discussion section that has always been in the site. so with that being said, "netdecking" as you guys state has been already alllowed in some type of way although discrete i guess but there. as a reqst. i believe we should find a way to keep the site more active in doing so instead of just having random decks posted, where people wont post anymore because the decks are just there to copy/paste so no more requests or questions being asked = less activtiy, less posting
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:02 pm

I disagree INU, I think that posts will go up, because people will comment on it, because althought the sole purpose for it being there is to netdeck, people will almost always want to give their views on it, so with that being said I believe people will post a bit more, to comment on the decks being put up by other members. I personally feel we should take ideas from the card vault on DN, and maybe have it so that rather than netdecking, we should post our decks and have people help us with editing them to make them better; but do it in a way that would mean, we post our decks for netdecking, but we have members comment on what they think about the deck and things that could be changed about it, then move completed topics that have a final outcome of the deck thanks to the editing of members at NA, to a different part of the forum where people go there to solely netdeck, that way we keep our posts up. However, this does lead to a possible corruption of the DP system and deck shops, so I suggest, we add more items to the main shop to give a wider range of things to purchase with our DP, and then all the owners of deck shops have to do, is look at decks in the netdecking system, and start selling things that aren't there, in order to keep their income coming in through the deck shop. However this doesn't fix that problem permanently due to the fact that the netdecking system may have most decks in it by the end of it, leaving deck shops out of business. So I suggest, they advertise the fact that their decks are better than the netdecking ones, and legitimately sell decks they have worked hard on to make as good as they possibly can, meaning that they would be better than netdecking them, which would hopefully keep the deck shops alive.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:38 pm

the delete is real
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 am

i will agree can net deck because i am a type of easily understand most of the deck, but i dont happy if someone net a deck but made so many mistake in duel..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:54 am

So, I take it' we're not doing this one then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:54 pm

most likely no but I want to see where this goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, it's gone to 8-7-1 so I guess it looks like we might be doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)   Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Net Decking Section....should we do it? (VOTE NOW!)
Page 1 of 1