North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon

Go down 
+3
Hero
Professor Banner
KleiNoel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon Empty
PostSubject: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:56 am

I guess everyone has learned that there is another way for summoning released that its called pendulum summon wich is a very unique special summon and a pretty good one to

-First of all there are two pendulum zones, one in the right side of the field right up to the main deck and the other in the left side of the field right up to the extra deck and there you can place your pendulum monsters

-Pendulum monsters are monsters that can be placed in pendulum scales, however you can normal summon or special summon them, pendulum monsters have seperated effects wich can be used if they are face up on the monster zones or in the pendulum zones. Most important on them is their scales wich are numbers. Also remember that while pendulum monsters are face up in pendulum zones they are treated as spell cards and they dont go to grave if are destroyed instead they go to extra deck

Pendulum summon: To make a pendulum summon you need to put pendulum monsters in the right and left pendulum zone for ex you put stargazer magician in the left zone and timegazer in the right pendulum zone, now you can see that stargazer's scale is 1 and timegazer's scale is 8 so now you can pendulum summon monsters from you hand or extra deck wich levels are from 2-7

(you can only pendulum summon once per turn)

Last edited by KleiNoel on Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:16 am

Lol thanks klei I realy understand Very Happy I might make a pendulum deck...
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:17 am

Nice but why do they help gadgets
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:01 pm

jaden pendulum monsters helps every kind of deck that can give you a high number of monsters in hand like gadgets, madolche or scrap decks and believe me pendulum summon is more broken that soul charge in this kind of decks, I personally think that pendulum summon will be really abusable
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm

I watch arc-v and Yuya pendulum summons like 3 monsters on the same turn hmmmm
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:05 pm

it is impossible for you to pendulum summon lv 1 monster if you put stargazer and timegazer on pendulum zone to pendulum summon, because the range of pendulum summon is 2-7(not 1-Cool

Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:15 pm

I personally think pendulums are pieces of crap, you waste 6-9 cards in main deck, to even use them u need to have 2 of them in hand, which means u have 3 cards in hand so........... It just wastes. The only decks i see doing well with pendulums are Mermails and infernities, but what are they going to take out of main deck?
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Well we will see if they are broken or not when they become tcg
Back to top Go down
Relia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Relia

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:56 am

Well...after the lesson i still think they are confusing..well i be really bad if i dont understand them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon   Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson about pendulum monsters and pendulum summon
Page 1 of 1