North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:47 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Reborn

This card is capable of special summoning a pendulum card from either your extra deck or graveyard without a cost.

So.... is this card something you would use in your pendulum decks? why or why not?

Last edited by Phantom on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:49 am

It's extra or grave not hand... I was about to sya it's bad cos no extra deck..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:58 am

Thanks for pointing out my mistake hazmah, the post has been updated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 am

Theoretically this is a good card, it's a Monster Reborn specifically for Pendulums and can be splashed in any deck containing Pendulum Monsters, but when it comes down to the practicality of the card, would you take cards out of your Pendulum deck, to fit this in? I'm not so sure I would, but I would test it and see how it runs because of the theoretical side of it.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 am

I don't think it's good. Pends rarely go to grave unless u xyz and if they're in extra just ss them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:07 am

hazmah wrote:
I don't think it's good. Pends rarely go to grave unless u xyz and if they're in extra just ss them....

Well Mind Crush is a card that's being mained more and more, and with searching effects and cards being a big thing in the grave, I can see them hitting the grave more and more, but the reason I think it's better theoretically, is because you could Pendulum Summon let's say 4 or 5, which for this example could be all the pendulum monsters in your extra deck, and if and when they get destroyed that turn, you won't be able to Pendulum Summon again, so that's why this card is good in theory, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:09 am

yeah but like idk..... They won't always mind crush ur pendulums, also if ur pend get's destroyed then most likel all of them die and then reviving one isn't that great. Like I can't think of a card that kills one specifically unless it's during bp. Also it's a trap, that also steers me away from the card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:17 am

Yeah but the fact remains that cards such as Mind Crush as being mained a lot, especially with the Majespecters being a new deck that people are considering high tier right now and search a hell of a lot. Wavering eyes could destroy them from your Pendulum Zone and if you Pendulum Summoned 4 already, you could for example then use this card to special summon one of those, and again, if you're playing Majespecters this could trigger their effects, seeing as they state 'When this card is Normal or Special Summoned:'.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:18 am

I guess it will be more for decks. I mean for qli's i doubt anyone would run this but idk......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:43 am

Nah, I don't think Qli will see as much play, but I can imagine people will run Qlimate Change or what ever it's called, to recycle their Scout? It'll be more for majespecters in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:05 pm

I think qli will lose people but I still think it's decent. only problem is hoeping to hell that scout doesn't get banished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm

hazmah wrote:
I think qli will lose people but I still think it's decent. only problem is hoeping to hell that scout doesn't get banished.

Yeah that's very true! Let's put it this way, if scout somehow does get banished, then they have summoner's art that will add monolith, and wavering eyes that will add anything, but with out scout, the deck loses a lot of speed, and that might be their huge downfall; Having Scout cut to 1.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:09 pm

in that case qliphort will be tier 2 but boys be honest i really dont think they will limit scout to one, they already banished tower -,-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

They did on the ban list that's going to be coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 pm

hazmah wrote:

i've got 2 cards...Solemn Notice , Grand Horn Of Heaven and we will see alot of it this format
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Exactly, so like I was saying, this card is theoretically a good card, but might not work as well if you actually use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!   New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Pendulum support: Pendulum Reborn!
Page 1 of 1