North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Realm of light structure deck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Realm of light structure deck. Empty
PostSubject: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

So, as everyone knows, Lightsworn are getting their support in the TCG very soon. And I was wondering what everyone's views were. Apparently their is a new spell card for LS which is called Lightsworn Sanctuary, which if I am correct in saying so, has not had an official released effect yet, what do you guys think it's effect will be?

I personally think it might have something to do with recycling cards in the graveyard for late game plays Very Happy

Sources of info:
http://deviramericas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Realm-of-Light-SD-LA-89829.pdf
http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-realm-of-light-structure-deck/
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1177735
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:46 am

perhaps something to do with consistency ? Like lightsworn searcher, or monster reborn... ?
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:20 am

KC, you've heard of "charge of the light brigade", yes? That is their searcher for most cards lol it's not like they need it (MILLED)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:20 am

I think the recycling thing is something they need, I mean for late game plays they might need to recycle before they deck out, which is a weakness they might need to address Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 am

I agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:32 pm

They might surprise us and bring out something completey unexpected but I can imagine this card will be about recycling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:34 pm

lol yeah Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:15 am

Maybe we will get another search card for level 7/8 dragons? Very Happy That would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nM Darksword
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 am

Don't they already run Beckoning Light to recycle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Beckoning light isn't a Lightsworn card although some LS players do run it. FYI, I don't run it. So I would imagine they would give LS players a spell card to recycle so it isn't generic.
Back to top Go down
The Life Less One
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Life Less One

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Bekoning Light makes you go -1. Since you add the same cards back but that card goes. Also beckoning light literally tells your opponent your hand which you may not like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Exactly, so this new card might recycle from grave to deck or grave to hand or banished to grave.. you get the jist of it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of light structure deck.   Realm of light structure deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Realm of light structure deck.
Page 1 of 1