North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

lesson one for slifers and others can see too

Go down 
+3
hazmah
Turtle
Professor Banner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

lesson one for slifers and others can see too Empty
PostSubject: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 am

Ok this lesson will be about SUMMONING i will talk about the different summmonings in a duel...

NORMAL SUMMONING
Normal summoning is to summon a monster. you can only normal summon once in a turn. You can only summon a monster in your Main Phase (M1 as it is called on DN) and it has to be summoned in attack mode in the monsters zone. In the anime (GX for example) they summon monsters face up def but the actual rules are that you must set the monster THEN flip the card up but you cannot summon a monster in face up defense unless you are playing anime rules. An example of this is when Jaden Yuki, in the first series, he summons Elemental hero Bubbleman to the field in defense mode so he can use eff. but this is against rules for proper duels but in anime they do this.

SPECIAL SUMMONING
A special summon normally occurs because of a cards effect or a summoning condition. The monster is directly summoned to the monster zone in either face up attack or face up defense mode. Ritual summons, Fusion summons, Pendulum summons, Synchro and also xyz ARE ALL SPECIAL SUMMONS!!!

RITUAL SUMMONING
A ritual summon is when you summon a monster from the effect of a ritual card. A ritual card is a card that allows you to special summon 1 ritual monster as per the card. Like "Black illusion ritual" summons the monster "Relinquished". Ritual cards are blue so you can tell if the card is a ritual monster.

FUSION SUMMONING
To fusion summon a monster, you will need the magical ( Razz) card "Polymerization" . For this card to resolve you need to fusion materials and a fusion monster. The fusion monster will say on the card description what the materials are like Flame Wingman: "Avian"+"Burstinatrix" . It is obviously hard to have both materials but still, BELISVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS!!! All fusion cards are PURPLE .

PENDULUM SUMMONING
Pendulum summoning is form the new Yu-Gi-Oh series YUGIOH ARC V! The rule is that once per turn on the "Pendulum Scale" of the 2 "pendulum" monsters on the "Pendlum zone" as a reference you can perndulum summon any number of monsters from your hand or Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck with a Level between the blue Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster on the left Pendulum Zone and the red Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster on the right Pendulum Zone.

Synchro
A synchro summon is when you summon a monster from your extra deck with a tuner and the amount of non-tuners required. the Tuner monster is said to be tuned with the other monsters. That is what is said in the anime. Synchro monsteraresilver.

XYZ
Xyz Summons can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on your side of the field. Those monsters can be used as Xyz Materials to Summon an Xyz Monster whose Rank is the same as the Levels of the monsters used. In order to Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster, you must first take the required Xyz Materials face-up on your side of the field and stack them together. Then, the Xyz Monster is Xyz Summoned from your Extra Deck, and placed on top of the stack.

Tribute summoning:
Tribute summoning is when you summmon a monster by summoning the right ammount to summon a monster of a certain level. Level  monsters and level 6 monsters need one tribute. 7+ need 2.

Last edited by Professor Banner on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 am

You forgot contact fusions banner
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:35 am

i told him what he did wrong with his lesson and he deleted my post seriously banner. I was just tryna help
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 am

Ok i will rewrite the imformation cos banner deleted what i said previously
1. You can normal summon more then once becuz of cards like consteller pollux, double summon etc
2. Your tribute summon is also counted as normal summon, so you cant normal summon then tribute.
3. You can summon fusion monsters without material with cards like instant fusion
4. Xyz monsters dont need two monsters so that they can get xyz summoned, cards imfamous for that are constellar ptolemy m7 and gaia.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 am

Ty banner for your good lesson
like i promised i will read them all but would you please post more information about the synchros
and with trigute for 7 or higher is 2 tributes btw but they got also special summon condition sometimwes then yoy fillow that but if like arcena force XVII i gues you can normal summon by tributing 2 or to special summon it for 3 tributes
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:49 am

Should write a lesson to all the slifers on how to beat the legendary Max <----Me aka JadenYuki

and then they woul;d be like ohh max is so cool and they would be challenging me and yeah...
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:57 am

Max we are both almost the same standard as duelists...
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

welp guys sort this in a duel and dont be arrogant max, one day that will come back and slap yo ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am

JadenYuki:Urrm i would have prefferd if you said beat me in a duel not slap my ass XD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am

lol but it is the truth
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 am

oh yeah true Razz
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:39 pm

not bad, but why here ? why not a t lesson section ?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:08 pm

this seems too...well too simplistic. it requires sectioning, examples, i suggest images to make the understanding of these explanation more clear. <3
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:51 am

Kc this is in slifer bit cos im not teacher. i only did this for slifers
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:43 pm

teacher or not, still i think u could post it in that section, cause it is a lesson, difference is that teachers need to post lessons all the time...
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm

meh i might (by i might i will Razz )
Back to top Go down
nM Jutsice
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
nM Jutsice

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:26 pm

good lesson professor
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:43 pm

When is the next lesson Seto? Smile
Back to top Go down
nM Jutsice
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
nM Jutsice

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:33 pm

yeah i agree with anna when is next leson?
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 am

hmm well phantom stripped me of my rights of being dorm leader so I guess never
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lesson one for slifers and others can see too   lesson one for slifers and others can see too Empty

Back to top Go down

lesson one for slifers and others can see too
Page 1 of 1