North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Prince Yami's Test Result

Go down 
+3
Prince Yami
Professor Banner
! ! Z3R0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
! ! Z3R0
Teacher
! ! Z3R0

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Prince Yami's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 am

Deck - Tester - 4-Axis Fire Fist
Testee - Pure Ninjas

Attitude -10/10
The testee's attitude towards me was great. He gave no negative remarks at all during the duration of the entire match. Made me laugh a couple times. Enjoyed the conversation to the fullest.

Deck Build -16/25

Competitiveness (6) The deck didn't give any problems whatsoever. Game 1,  playing 2 Gyokkou on his backrow really slowed him down
a lot and he couldn't execute his plays efficiently. Through game 1 he finally managed to give some sort of a push but to no avail I was already
prepared. I honestly feel as though with a few tweaks that deck could cause some havoc.

Originality (5) Ninjas, PURE Ninjas, you don't see much in today's Yugioh meta game. I was shocked that he didnt run obvious cards like  Dark Simorgh. When he summoned Red Dragon Ninjas I was like "Oh shit, it just got real". No one uses that card because it not that useful but the testee believes differently. He must see the potential that no one else sees.

Creativity (5) I feel as though originality and creativity is one in the same. He was using most of the ninjas support and even older cards for the archtype like Lady Ninja Yae, with her ole good looking self. HM ! Anyways, when he used most of the support cards I had to read them because I have never seen one use them...ever. I see creativity still do exist in some of us.

Skill - 7/25
Siding Skills (0) - The testee had no side deck at all. He felt as though a side deck wasn't needed and that it would affect his deck. He doesn't know it yet, but the side is what determines the winner of the match.

Play style (5) - His plays were straight forward from what I've witnessed. There wasn't a time where he had to really think hard to get out of certain situations...then again.. when he did/tried I was always there to stop him in his tracks. He did have a good play to activate a trap in response to my bottomless trap hole on his level 5 Ninja monster to summon Ebisu and another level 1 Ninja to return my Gyokkous back to the hand to free his facedowns and execute his plays.

Control of the Duel (2) - Well...he didn't really gain control of the duel at any point of time. I was always one step ahead since I had an understand how Ninjas ran. I can't knock
him though, he did what he could with what he had. Nobody can judge effort.

Ruling knowledge (10) - He seemed to understand rulings well. Didn't see any mess ups there.

Misplays and Corrections (7) - After activating Ninjitsu Art of Duplication, he special summoned his monsters in face up defense position instead of
facedown or faceup attack position. He corrected right away -1

After activating Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation, he targeted my XYZ monster when they don't have levels, but ranks instead, causing a misplay. Corrected it right away by targeting another face-up monster I controlled. Also, when special summoning the monster, he tried to special summon from the hand when the monster had to be summoned from the deck. -2

Result of Duel -0/20   If I could, I would have given points for at least the effort he put into the duel in order to win the game. Winning doesn't always determine how good of a player really is. Fact.

Final score 43/100

Welcome to Slifer Red....Home of ! ! Z3R0
Any questions regarding the test, just contact me and we shall discuss.

Last edited by ! ! Z3R0 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 am

welcome i am your dorm leader...
Back to top Go down
Prince Yami
Darkness
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:15 pm

cool i just went from RA to Slifer.LOL.
Back to top Go down
DLNC4444
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
DLNC4444

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:09 pm

fixed ur color
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Tester
Tester
Nudist

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Welcome to Slifer Red....Home of ! ! Z3R0

This was the right way to post test results. Full detail. Congratulations on Slifer Yami.
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Sigh, Z3RO is now tester? I thought slifers can't test evenif they were actually good.
Back to top Go down
! ! Z3R0
Teacher
! ! Z3R0

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Mr-Edge777 wrote:
Sigh, Z3RO is now tester? I thought slifers can't test evenif they were actually good.

Now my status matches the status of Jay Z's records.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Yami's Test Result   Prince Yami's Test Result Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Yami's Test Result
Page 1 of 1