North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

down with the card the week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

down with the card the week Empty
PostSubject: down with the card the week   down with the card the week EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

DNA Surgery is card of the WEEK for how long ? I joined this academy on 3rd January, and already then it was card of the week...

So my idea is to take it away for good cause well no one is payigna ttention to it anyway, and instead in that spot we could palce rankings of most active members Wink

What are your thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: down with the card the week   down with the card the week EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 am

Yeah kc i agree with that idea DNA SURGERY was up there for a long time also i want a top 10 duelists in the place of the card of the week or we can just move the card of the week down and make room for top ten duelists or top ten players most active!
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: down with the card the week   down with the card the week EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 am

no use to put that card of week down, cause no ONE follows it. We can jsut remove it. Also if we move it down and add something else, than we might get to full screen...

But i liek Jadens idea

I already can see:

Instead of the card of the week sopt we put , top 10 most active members , and right below that we put top 10 duelists.

But before making top 10 duelists we need to make a program by witch we folow and see who is the best of the best ...
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: down with the card the week   down with the card the week EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:15 am

nah maybe we can do a "who got most dp" kind of thing so we know who is the richest
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: down with the card the week   down with the card the week EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 am

thats enough with rankings of each months - dont see point even for that, but thats a diferent story...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: down with the card the week   down with the card the week Empty

Back to top Go down

down with the card the week
Page 1 of 1