North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment. Empty
PostSubject: hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment.   hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 am

so this isn't a good idea to start off the bat, but a week ago I found a card that is my favorite looking card in yugioh (so far). It is super pretty and nature themed which is what I'm into.

Well the problem is that this cards stats and eff aren't that good/ worth it (for the reward) but her bigger brother has a better eff but even worse stats :-) so tried to feature him instead (while they both work together)

Iris, The Earth Mother lvl 6 fairy (ever time I saw this card I wanted to put her in a deck) the problem is for creating a chain link 3 you only get a free draw, and not much works with her.

Here bigger brother

Lightning Punisher lvl7 thunder. worse to get on the field but at least his eff is better.

Together their effs start a new chain link 2 and once I got them both on the field and activated their eff twice drawing 2 cards and destroying 2 cards for the win, but it's a lot of trouble to try to do, when other cards can destroy and draw a lot easier.

So any suggestion on how to work these guys in or get them on the field. Tired black garden didn't like it, chain beat was too slow. Idk. Here's sorta an idea.

Thx.

https://i.imgur.com/gI2qVCo.png

trap reclamation + coth ?

About ready to give up on this idea been at it for over a week.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment.   hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 am

i like bears
Back to top Go down

hey new to this academy got a challenge (with no real reward) :-) except an accomplishment.
Page 1 of 1