North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader Empty
PostSubject: Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader   Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello all Obelisk Dorm Members. As of now, I am your new Dorm Leader and I promise I will reshape Obelisk into a very enjoyable dorm to be a part of. I will be assigning three different styles of homework a week. If you dislike any of the styles it is most likely there will be at least one you will enjoy completing. Of course, homework is not mandatory although it can be a fun way to pass the time and earn DP.

The first of these is Written Homework. Written Homework is homework in which you will either write essays or articles on different topics in Yugioh.

The second is Deck Making Homework. Deck Making Homework is homework in which you will create decks according to the guidelines.

The third is Dueling Homework. Dueling Homework may be spliced with Deck Making Homework on occasion. Dueling Homework is homework in which you must duel another member of the academy (Obelisk or staff) or acquire a certain amount of wins on DN (or another online dueling program).

I hope I can be up to standard as your dorm leader and I won't disappoint you all.
Back to top Go down
! Prince
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader   Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

now assign some im bored
Back to top Go down

Your New Obelisk Dorm Leader
Page 1 of 1