North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:23 pm

As the new Head Tester at North Academy I am hereby getting read of the no meta deck rule, I feel that just because it is a meta deck does not mean that it does not take skill to play. Also ALL current Testers will be tested, if passed then you will keep your spot as Tester. After I finish testing you I will be taking new Testers until I have Testers. Also Testers must log in at less once a week.
Back to top Go down
JessicaFx
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
JessicaFx

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Personal View. Use a 2 test set up. 

First test: Generally don't use meta. This is about people showing what they know of the game, awareness, can they build advantage, push the board and make decent plays.  If they tick enough boxes that would be Yellow.

Second Test optional : Full out competative match, tester holds no punches. This is to show if the player is developed to the point, of being classed a competitive Duelist 

Red= Level 1 Scrub. Level 2. Learning level 3. Got spunk, give him that.
Yelllow = Level 1Generalist  Level 2. Alright Level 3. The Cool Libarian 
Blue = Level 1 : Who?   Level 2 : Beater
Level 3 = Real Deal.

I'm not a tester, and i dunno if i would apply for the position but hey, my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:41 pm

TheJinzo wrote:
As the new Head Tester at North Academy I am hereby getting read of the no meta deck rule, I feel that just because it is a meta deck does not mean that it does not take skill to play. Also ALL current Testers will be tested, if passed then you will keep your spot as Tester. After I finish testing you I will be taking new Testers until I have  Testers. Also Testers must log in at less once a week.

I keep telling you that we can't afford to lose any testers at this time. If we had like 10-15, then maybe you could do this. However, you are not currently obligated to officially demote any testers. Probation may be used if necessary, but you are forbidden from demoting until further notice.
Back to top Go down
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 pm

First off I am making it easier to become a Tester and what is the point in having in active or bad testers?
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:44 pm

TheJinzo wrote:
First off I am making it easier to become a Tester and what is the point in having in active or bad testers?

We don't have as many as we would like, so keeping any tester for now until we have enough must be kept in mind. Trust me, as Head Tester I wanted to implement this before, but it was reasoned that because we didn't have many back then as we don't now as well, no tester can be demoted as of now.
Back to top Go down
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Okay I am just trying to improve my staff. Be the very best that no one ever was
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 am

so do i still have to take this tester test?
Back to top Go down
TheJinzo
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
TheJinzo

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 6:36 am

Your not a full tester yet so no
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:59 am

yep i am buddy, kalin approved me u saw me orange for a little time. The on trial has to be changed to moderator.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ   ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1