North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

My farewell post.

Go down 
+2
patrick1324
Mani
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Post - My farewell post. Empty
PostSubject: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:44 am

So it seems the admin team got what they wanted and had me demoted because I "overstayed my welcome" and so I got voted to be demoted. I'll be resigning from my positions of Obelisk Dorm Leader, Tester and Head Tester. I'll be leaving NA as you probably gathered. It's a real shame that people feel like I overstayed my welcome.

I hope you guys have fun here at NA.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 am

dont cry just cuz u got demoted..... maybe it was the wrong decision but that doesnt mean you should act like a pussy-cat and just run away from the academy...instead do something about it

Last edited by mani on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 am

oh................... bye, ty for everything you had did for na, i believe you are also one of the admin who had help na in the "ice age" and i really dont know why this thing will happen......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:52 am

It's cool, the admins feel like I overstayed my welcome, so that's the reason for the leaving. Not sure what caused them all to turn on me, but it's their loss that they lose the most active member through this but they made the call.

Glad I could have been of service.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
It's cool, the admins feel like I overstayed my welcome, so that's the reason for the leaving. Not sure what caused them all to turn on me, but it's their loss that they lose the most active member through this but they made the call.

same thing happened with me on VDA, but did that make me leave the academy? No, I stayed there and slayed the academy like a boss. I am not saying that u kill this academy, but im just saying that u should try to regain ur position and not run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:57 am

I'm not wanted in that position, despite all the work I put in. I'm not here to be convinced to stay, just announcing my leave.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:00 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
I'm not wanted in that position, despite all the work I put in. I'm not here to be convinced to stay, just announcing my leave.

I am done, I thought you were a good admin but u seem to not have faith in urself.Tried to explain but the pussy is too scared to stay.

Last edited by mani on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 am

I'm leaving because admins obviously dont want me here seeing as their reason was to vote me out because I "Over stayed my welcome" I'm not sticking around for that, so the whole admin team can fuck off if they're just going to turn on me like that. So please, shut the fuck up.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator
Thetia

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 am

Isin't the point of the whole post exactly that? I mean, you basically just said it?
Back to top Go down
stardust-savior
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
stardust-savior

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:45 am

Ah, man. I only saw you around for a couple days! No more of your homework either?! Darn. Well, it's your call, hope you decide to come back one day!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 pm

DAFUQ MAN, U WERE REALLY NICE, WHY DAFUQ ARE U LEAVING?????????????????????????????
u are a nice duelist, a nice deck builder, a nice person so why dafuq did u overstay ur welcome.
I really dont agree buddy, give us a chanse.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:46 pm

i actally stood up for you first off,i just happeed to get outvoted,but yea gl in ur future endeavors man,gonna miss you
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My farewell post.   Post - My farewell post. Empty

Back to top Go down

My farewell post.
Page 1 of 1