North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

*Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonkillx5

dragonkillx5

Immune to warnings? : No

result - *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test} Empty
PostSubject: *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test}   result - *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test} EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Tester's Deck: Deskbot
Testee's Deck: Performsworn

Attitude: 10/10 - Very pleasant to duel against, no issues.

Desk Build: 8/10 - Very competitive and nearly every card in the deck works very well together but the high LP cost of his effects can make some of his cards dead in the late game being unable to to pay the LP cost to activate, Easy to shutdown if the opponent sides the right cards

4 for Competitiveness, 4 for Synergy

Skill: 37/45

For the first duel he had control most of the time and ended up winning fairly easily, however the second duel control was swapping quite a bit but he pulled out the win at the end, extremely close duel.

Sided very well against me with 2 System Downs but i think he could have sided against me better by using a Curse of Darkness as well.

Was focused throughout the duel, didn't rush at al and thought his plays carefully but made 1 or 2 mistakes

His play-style could be described as "Toolbox" with how he's able to mill his to find the things he needs and to give targets for his other effects and utilities this play-style very well to get what he needs out on the field when he needs it, though the LP cost is heavy.

15/20 for Control, 8/10 for Siding and side, 14/15 for focus.

Misplays: 9/10

Ruling test: 7/10

Results of duel 15/15

Overall score : 87/100
Back to top Go down

result - *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test} Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test}   result - *Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test} EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Approved!

You pointed out all of my mistakes and played a reasonable deck for testing. You didn't score me too harshly or generously. The only thing I could ask is that you explain what misplays they make when you mark them down for it. Apart from that, you did great.

You have the position of tester on trial for the next two/three test results you post. After that, if we deem you fit to keep the job you will gain full tester position.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

*Judgment Dragon*'s Test Result {Mock Test}
Page 1 of 1