North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

*Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lioxim
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Lioxim

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

test -  *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test} Empty
PostSubject: *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test}   test -  *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:28 am

Tester's Deck: 60 Card Fire Fist
Testee's Deck: Lightsworn Performage

Attitude - 10/10
Well mannered throughout the entire duel, very pleasant to face

Deck Build - 9/10
The deck has competitive properties, but easily gets shut down by a lot of floodgates. The deck synergises well.

Skill - 39/45
Control went back and forth throughout game 1, had almost nothing game 2. Side deck is well made; utilized well during our match. Stayed focus throught the duel.

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: Used Omega to attack into my Cardinal, testee knew I had Tensen set

Ruling Test: - 5/10

Result of Duel - 0/15
I won 2-0

Total: 71/100

Welcome to Ra Yellow!
Back to top Go down

test -  *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test} Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test}   test -  *Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:35 am

Approved!

You picked up on the slip ups I left for you to notice, marked and graded me accordingly. You used a deck appropriate for testing and didn't grade me too harshly or generously. You provided just enough detail, though I would personally recommend including a bit more detail in future.

For your next couple of test results, I will review them and make sure everything is in order. If everything is fine with your next couple of test results, you will be a fully official tester. For now you are considered to be a "tester on trial".
Back to top Go down

*Judgment Dragon* Test Results {Mock Test}
Page 1 of 1