North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Abandoned HW(for real this time)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Abandoned HW(for real this time) Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:02 pm

So yea since I'm supposed to be the dorm leader,I'll just one of these,pretty much you must build a Sunbird Deck(any deck that can summon the god of gods) but here's here the catch,your deck must contain both fusion materials.Win 5 duels with this deck to receive 1000 dp(any dorm can attempt this for double the dp)
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:29 pm

how are you even in abandoned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:44 pm

drew it was a joke at first
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:58 pm

but how did you get in
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:43 pm

is ocg k
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 pm

also how exactly does using a bad deck help us to improve as duelists? is this not the point of homework in general? to practice and improve? like this is saying to a pro guitarist his assignment is to practice "horse with no name" he is not improving he is just playing the same basic song over and over and while this homework is not necessarily basic it does not increase skill at all cuz somebody will just wait for the first 5 non meta duelists or 100/0's in unrated/rated with an alt and easy win. you can also just throw in polymerization plus two birds then make the rest of the deck nekroz or any other meta. but you probably knew these things didnt you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:56 am

Drewzer44 wrote:
also how exactly does using a bad deck help us to improve as duelists? is this not the point of homework in general? to practice and improve? like this is saying to a pro guitarist his assignment is to practice "horse with no name" he is not improving he is just playing the same basic song over and over and while this homework is not necessarily basic it does not increase skill at all cuz somebody will just wait for the first 5 non meta duelists or 100/0's in unrated/rated with an alt and easy win. you can also just throw in polymerization plus two birds then make the rest of the deck nekroz or any other meta. but you probably knew these things didnt you.

ofc i did,yea i did shit job planning this one.my bad,yall but hey the topic production tho
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:24 am

Not trying to necro post, but is someone gonna change the hwk for Abandoned dorm? Unless this isn't the homework and the link wasn't changed on the forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:47 am

The dorm leader for this dorm hasn't posted anymore homework for this dorm at current, due to the fact that we don't particularly have active Abandoned members right now. So to keep posting would be a waste of time until we know people are willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:59 am

i know i am...but i don't think Kalin will post any shit
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:11 pm

I have hw? I never make my school hw. Xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned HW(for real this time)   Abandoned HW(for real this time) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned HW(for real this time)
Page 1 of 1