North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Lightsworn Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rottenhaggis
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
rottenhaggis

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Lightsworn Deck Empty
PostSubject: Lightsworn Deck   Lightsworn Deck EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Hey so here is the Lightsworn deck i'm using right now. Please give some suggestions so I can improve my deck!
Lightsworn Deck 5Jz6SEn
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

Lightsworn Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Deck   Lightsworn Deck EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:49 am

Add some nekroz to it
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Lightsworn Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Deck   Lightsworn Deck EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:30 am

this is tcg version right?(since you do not use ocg lightsworn support) you should ask a member, his name is "judgment dragon" since he is very familiar with lightsworn deck and i believe he can help you.

for my advice:

1)in your extra deck you used shooting quasar dragon but i do not see a way to summon it.since you have 4 level 8 monsters, why you do not use a rank 8 xyz like felgrand to prevent you from deck out.

2)level 8 synchro really is not a good level that lightsworn deck can support, i believe lv7 is better since lumina can revive raiden.

3)keep in mind that side deck is a deck that you want to use it during siding time, if your opponent play macro cosmo or light-imprisoning mirror and you do not have card like mystical space typhoon in your side deck you may be difficult to win.

i am not very familiar with lightsworn, but i hope i can help you.
Back to top Go down

Lightsworn Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Deck   Lightsworn Deck EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:52 am

Assuming that you're playing a TCG and not OCG as you haven't got any OCG suppport in your deck (Which I highly recommend putting in your deck as soon as they're TCG).

These are the monsters I suggest taking out of your deck:
- x1 Garoth (You're not going to want to use more than 1 of these)
- x1 Jain (Just isn't that great anymore)
- x1 Lyla (Three is unnecessary when you have as much field removal as you do in the deck)
- x2 Ryko (he's just too slow, and way to easy to avoid for your opponent)
- x1 Minerva (Extra mills are good, but you do not want to over mill, or draw into it often)
- x1 Necro Gardna (I find 2 to be a personal preference because 3 can be a bit cloggy if you draw into them)
- x1 Black Luster Soldier (You don't run enough dark monsters for this card to be useful)
- x1 Gorz (You don't really want an empty field and it's again, a personal preference not to run it)

These are the monsters I suggest you add to your deck;
+ x1 Raiden (This card will get you to mill 4, if you draw it and just normal summon it, which is a pretty good start to a duel for you)
+ x1 Felis (With all your milling power, this card is great to run, you can mill it with a monster, special summon it, and choose to either destroy and mill 3, or synchro/xyz with it)
+ x2 Performage Trick Clown (If you mill this card, or dump it with Lumina, you get a special summon and it can keep returning to the field)
+ x2 Performage Hat Tricker (This card can enter the field with out using up your normal summon)
+ x3 Performage Damage Juggler (This card can stop battle damage and effect damage, and when it's in the grave, you can banish it and search another Performage card from your deck)

These are the spells I recommend you take out;
- x2 Monster Reincarnation (Though this can be considered a staple, I've found it to be pretty cloggy so I don't run it anymore)
- x2 Reinforcement of the Army (It's okay, because you have a few targets, but I can think of better things to run)

These are the spells I recommend you put in;
+ x1 Raigeki (This card is great, I just think with it at 1 it would be a crime not to run)
+ x1 Foolish (This is great, you get to choose what you dump, who doesn't love that?)
+ x2 Galaxy Cyclone (This card will be usable to you, even if you mill it in to the grave)

These are the monsters I recommend taking out of your extra deck;
- x1 Michael (You're not going to need more than 2)
- x1 Colossal Fighter (This card is good, but there are better cards you can run instead of it)
- x1 Powered Inzektron (Again, this card is good but you can run better and more efficient cards)
- x1 Quasar (You can't even summon it so it's taking up a space and being useless)
- x1 Leviar (It's not a great card for this deck to be honest, mostly a personal preference)
- x1 Leviathan (You're going to waste 2 level 3s just for a 2500 beater?)
- x1 Corn (I can think of plenty of better cards than this)

These are monsters I recommend you put in your extra deck;
+ x1 Goyo Warrior (This card is too good not to run, and easily accessible)
+ x1 Trishula of the ice barrier (This is a generic easy to summon card, especially when you run x3 Lumina)
+ x1 Dante (This guy is great, you get a 2500 beat stick and 3 mills out of him)
+ x1 Silent Honor ARK (This guy should be in any extra deck that has level 4s)
+ x1 Daigusto Emeral (You can recycle your cards and get a draw out of him, trust me this guy is awesome)
+ x1 Diamond Crab Kind (You can get over beat sticks, especially things like Qliphort Towers)
+ x1 Castel (This guy is very easy and very convenient)
+ x1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand (This card has saved me from decking out numerous amount of times)

Remember these are suggestions, you do not need to follow them. In case you find it easier to look at rather than read about, here's a screenshot of your edited deck: https://i.imgur.com/XxZnFeV.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightsworn Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn Deck   Lightsworn Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightsworn Deck
Page 1 of 1