North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick! Empty
PostSubject: Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick!   Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:14 am

I built this Ma'at deck that doesn't use any spells or traps, just monsters. So far the record in testing for this deck is 7-1. It still needs some tweaks but I like it for it's originality and individuality. I got the idea from someone mentioning they tried using Ma'at in their Lightsworn deck instead of Judgment Dragon and it not working for them, so I said I would give it ago, and this is just one of the results. Smile

Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick! PyJi0SE

Ma'at

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster and 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can declare 3 card names, excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck; add any of them that you named to your hand, also send the remaining cards to the Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF each become equal to the number of cards added to your hand by this effect x 1000.

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator
Thetia

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick!   Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 am

Ohh, looks good Wink
Back to top Go down

Ma'at! The 3000 atk beat stick!
Page 1 of 1