North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

deck - Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck. Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck.   deck - Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:32 am

Okay, i thought i would share this with everyone since it was pretty interesting.....

I used to always understimate my deck building skills, so i practiced and practiced and practiced, little did i know i was underestimating myself and i didn't even know it lol!

Today, i just built a new build called "DDD", then i dueled against it using the ygopro automate dueling system with my galaxy's.

Needless to say, i lost the duel twice in a row and got completly wrecked by my own new  d.d.d build.

I was shocked at the results, how powerful my deck was, how it was so consistent and fast.

Just goes to show you, never underestimate yourself, you might regret it lol
Back to top Go down
Planet God Kizan大
Teacher
Planet God Kizan大

Immune to warnings? : No

deck - Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck.   deck - Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 am

Underestimating yourself is a golden key that opens the door to failure or demise
Back to top Go down

Dueling Story of how i got wrecked by own deck.
Page 1 of 1