North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

So uh, explain this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

So uh, explain this? Empty
PostSubject: So uh, explain this?   So uh, explain this? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Why am I banned? I go away for 2 days and I'm apparently banned, lock this under spam, I don't really care, I'd just love an explanation considering I've been away so i can't have done anything
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: So uh, explain this?   So uh, explain this? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:41 am

I do not know. I do not remember seeing any complaints filed in your name. However, I will look into it tomorrow and most likely unban you.

And just as a reminder: it is best that you PM an admin rather than make a post... Especially me, when it comes to bans. I've been mostly in charge of that department as of late due to Inu's absence.
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: So uh, explain this?   So uh, explain this? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 am

Lol, whenever I do that I get no explanation besides the "We have proof of what you have done in the past" The person who reads this will no what I mean by that, but yeah, I've had a powercut for 2 days, come back and I'm banned, so uh, yeah, casual random ban 4 dayz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So uh, explain this?   So uh, explain this? Empty

Back to top Go down

So uh, explain this?
Page 1 of 1