North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK Empty
PostSubject: Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK   Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

Apparently my computer has thrown the last hissyfit it will ever throw. The disks are shot, most of the needed programs that allow it to run do not start up, or they crash entirely and the graphics card is running amuck. Without my ability to work on a computer, i cannot multitask as favorably as i can on my phone (without the obvious benefit of being able to use dueling programs), and thus my current activity is going to vastly dwindle.

I guess i have to forfeit any tournament I'm in, as well as without the dueling aspect of the RP due to personal problems. If i log in, it'll be only to answer posts..or because I'm being summoned for something important. So i'll still be around-ish, but i doubt i will log onto the chatbox.

If you absolutely need to get ahold of me (for any reason)...or maybe you just miss me, for whatever screwed up reason, please send me a PM here... I'll reply to you with my personal contact information.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi

Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK   Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:59 am

that sucks ...... i hope you get a new computer soon. but what about the RP?
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK   Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Hey shame if you need a vassel to be some villans you can ask me to help or maybe inu if she wants since she is a rp mod .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK   Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK Empty

Back to top Go down

Well...Fuck... Seems like I'm being forced to go AFK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: