North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. Empty
PostSubject: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:48 am

Well I have been working on a syncron deck and I can make it work properly and I was woundering if anyone could help me out since I never made one before.

https://i.imgur.com/H2TZL6X.png there is the deck profile and leave a comment down below to help me improve the deck to be more consistent and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Anita Sarkeesian

Anita Sarkeesian

Warnings : 2nd Warning

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:01 pm

use ba
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Sorry I don't like ba because I like this playing idea, and ba is kind of a easy deck to run and I like decks with a challenge to use them.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 am

You should watch for ! Gianus on DN this guy he is really good and plays mainly synchrons He was a pro from an old dead acad but if you really like synchrons this guy is just inspiring...
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:03 am

Maybe I shall but if anyone has any ideas to help me improve my deck please tell me or comment it about it.
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Are you going to be playing this as a 1st turn turbo? Competitive Play? Resourceful?
You need to pick a direction, atm it looks like a turbo so i'll just suggest things based on that:
1 carrier is enough.
1 Rush warrior is enough.
0 tera 1 field is suggested because the field is basically only good once
Since this deck looks like a turbo veiler isn't advised, because honestly the deck is hit or miss, stalling a turn with veiler will only hurt your hand, if anything maxx c would be more efficient.
With the new support, you'll want to run 3 doppel 3 eater 3 qd and allure of darkness, since all you need to make quasar is junk+doppel+lvl2/lower.
If you decide to drop explorer and focus on the junk doppel portion you'll be better off in terms of consistency.
Anything else i could suggest would be opinionated and i don't wanna bother you <3 (plague n quil r bad tho)
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 pm

I was working for a competitive play, but I guess I made a turbo by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.   deck - May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost. Empty

Back to top Go down

May i have help with my Syncron deck I'm kind of lost.
Page 1 of 1