North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF

Go down 
+9
KING_ATLAS
Shrek
EbilKid
Hisoka
(RPFC) Shiki
Mani
UpbeatGamer
PLivingston
INUZIRO
13 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF Empty
PostSubject: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:42 am

MY NAME IS INUZIRO!, spell that I to the N to the U to the ZIRO, get it right come around the block and get popped in the fizzle, fo shizzle my nizzle hit it off out my hizzle, its all about that green green money makin machine ferrizzle!

Hey, wazzup my fellow NA lovely people, ive been checking up on alot of things and lately every woman around here have been MYTH BUSTED! to be dudes! thats that shit i dont like! so im like, yo fuck it! im about to make niggaz crazy with a post about me making them think im  a dude. lol. then i was like FUCK OUTA HERE!, i for one have always kept it 100% on ya bozzos and ya wanna be all stupid about lying and shit. but let get this shit crackin tho! thug lyfe in that cholo swag!, HAIL SUNBIRD!

A bit about me:
since ive come into this community alot in me has changed, from jobs i had to the new place where i live, to the fact that ive been in and out of relationships like 5 times now! in less than a year (these hoes aint loyal!) but freal tho, lot of it comes in to play when my son is involved in 99% of all my decisions. like seriously EXAMPLE: fuck....do i buy pads...or get zach more wipes....dammit!!!!!
shit does get hectic but all in all its all good, im glad i have been progressing lately, and im actually almost ready to invest in a new house instead of living in an apartment, i may be leaving NYC and moving back to pennsauken, NJ, seeing as this every other day commute back and forth has been killing me.

THINGS I LIKE:
LORD SUNBIRD...anything else you should just ask me personally, fuck ya bitch ass trent ass niggas! lol.

THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
i can twist both my ankles almost complelty full circle, (car accident broke both of em, and yea i can fucking walk)

and without further due....shit u bitches wanted to see:

PICS:
Me
Spoiler:
Sexy me
Spoiler:
Me @ work
Spoiler:
My Baby
Spoiler:
Us @ park
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
I WOULD KILL FOR MY SON!, also, i love cotton candy. Smile

any further questions ya can post here. and if you wanna contact me IRL, tough luck niggas, i only speak to those super close to me, everyone else can go suck dog nuts.

THIS IS UR HEAD ADMIN TELLIN YA NIGGAS TO BE STRAIGHT UP, ENOUH WITH THAT FAKE SHIT!. DEUCES NIGGAS
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:45 am

Is this the awkward time where we post pictures of ourselves now?
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 am

INUZIRO wrote:
MY NAME IS INUZIRO!, spell that I to the N to the U to the ZIRO, get it right come around the block and get popped in the fizzle, fo shizzle my nizzle hit it off out my hizzle, its all about that green green money makin machine ferrizzle!

Hey, wazzup my fellow NA lovely people, ive been checking up on alot of things and lately every woman around here have been MYTH BUSTED! to be dudes! thats that shit i dont like! so im like, yo fuck it! im about to make niggaz crazy with a post about me making them think im  a dude. lol. then i was like FUCK OUTA HERE!, i for one have always kept it 100% on ya bozzos and ya wanna be all stupid about lying and shit. but let get this shit crackin tho! thug lyfe in that cholo swag!, HAIL SUNBIRD!

A bit about me:
since ive come into this community alot in me has changed, from jobs i had to the new place where i live, to the fact that ive been in and out of relationships like 5 times now! in less than a year (these hoes aint loyal!) but freal tho, lot of it comes in to play when my son is involved in 99% of all my decisions. like seriously EXAMPLE: fuck....do i buy pads...or get zach more wipes....dammit!!!!!
shit does get hectic but all in all its all good, im glad i have been progressing lately, and im actually almost ready to invest in a new house instead of living in an apartment, i may be leaving NYC and moving back to pennsauken, NJ, seeing as this every other day commute back and forth has been killing me.

THINGS I LIKE:
LORD SUNBIRD...anything else you should just ask me personally, fuck ya bitch ass trent ass niggas! lol.

THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
i can twist both my ankles almost complelty full circle, (car accident broke both of em, and yea i can fucking walk)

and without further due....shit u bitches wanted to see:

PICS:
Me
Spoiler:
Sexy me
Spoiler:
Me @ work
Spoiler:
My Baby
Spoiler:
Us @ park
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
I WOULD KILL FOR MY SON!, also, i love cotton candy. Smile

any further questions ya can post here. and if you wanna contact me IRL, tough luck niggas, i only speak to those super close to me, everyone else can go suck dog nuts.

THIS IS UR HEAD ADMIN TELLIN YA NIGGAS TO BE STRAIGHT UP, ENOUH WITH THAT FAKE SHIT!. DEUCES NIGGAS

Nice pics Razz

And your son is adorable. You should totally add a like system. Would have loved to like this topic.
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 am

PLivingston wrote:

Inu as done this before.... I kinda find ur post not needed
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am

@upbeat, well the like system ill work on, and as for the new topic. i was here and left, and came back and never really posted it. i kinda came back out of the blue and became head admin shortly after, so this is in order, specially with all the crazy shit going on with every girl in here being a dude. im here to reassure everyone and their daddy momm uncle granny, that i keep my shit FACTS.
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 am

UpbeatGamer wrote:
PLivingston wrote:

Twas just a question, relax mate. Many times have I seen where academies have irl picture sprees. I'd appreciate a response without a snide remark.
Back to top Go down
UpbeatGamer

UpbeatGamer

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:08 am

PLivingston wrote:
UpbeatGamer wrote:
PLivingston wrote:

Twas just a question, relax mate. Many times have I seen where academies have irl picture sprees. I'd appreciate a response without a snide remark.

C.c no snide remark.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 am

inu 2 smexy 2 talk to any of us
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 am

welcome to NA ^_^
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:09 pm

thx yo
Back to top Go down
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Warnings : Final Warning

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm

3 hawt 5 me
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 pm

appreciate it bruh
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Well, re-welcome, I guess. lol You're quite a nice-looking person. Your son is adorable. xD
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm

thx hun
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 pm

inb4 nobody ever thought you were a guy but thanks for sharing great pics jajaja hail sunbird gj etc..

Last edited by Drewzer44 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Actually for a moment,i was thinking that inu might be a 40 years old TruckDriver with herpes and an obsession with a childrens card game
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:16 pm

KING_ATLAS wrote:
Actually for a moment,i was thinking that inu might be a 40 years old TruckDriver with herpes and an obsession with a childrens card game
JACKPOT!, perfect. lol
Back to top Go down
iAmFlam3ezZ
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Warnings : 2nd Warning

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Maybe posting your pictures after a catfish has been discovered probably isn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 pm

iAmFlam3ezZ wrote:
Maybe posting your pictures after a catfish has been discovered probably isn't the best idea.
flamez more than 1 was found and brought to light, thats actually the legit reason why i posted this. i dont need to prove if im infact a girl or not, those who actually need to know already know and can vouch for me, Smile but if u so wish to doubt it. suck on it kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:54 pm

I like your tuque.
Back to top Go down
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
spud

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:45 pm

You aight.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:48 pm

I didn't doubt that you were as you said Inu. Cute kid by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Omniscience
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Omniscience

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Since you re-introduced yourself, I'll re-welcome you back to NA, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF   ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF Empty

Back to top Go down

ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF
Page 1 of 1