North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

I am your master Test result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka
Tester
Tester
Hisoka

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : Final Warning

result - I am your master Test result Empty
PostSubject: I am your master Test result   result - I am your master Test result EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Tester: Tehwup/Hisoka, Deck: Evilswarm
Testee: I am your master, Deck; Satella

Attitude -10/10
Fun guy to duel with, No harrasement during the duel or after or before the duel.

Deck Build - 18/25
Deck is fine. Just need some few changes, like running 2 unu since he can be dead sometimes and he's only good for later games. 3 Alpha is good too but running at 2 would be great. Otherwise no problem running 3 alpha. Main 2 skybridge why is kinda cloggy, at one is fine or non. But 2 is too much can be dead at times and can go minus at wrong time. Didn't run any call of haunted, which is kinda bad since call of haunted is very good in satellaknights and add speed to the deck and consisty. He told me that he main 3 vanity insteed of running any COH. But i think running Call of haunted and vanity is good since you can use call of haunted at right time. Main deck will i give 8 points for it. side deck is good but there could be better cards. Main crow isn't that good anymore, to stop Ba you can run cards as flying c or Ojama trio. Crow at this format will only make you minus.
Fissure and macro isn't the best side in satella it will banish Deneb which mean's you wont(Maybe other monster to) Altiar for Deneb which is the reason why the deck is good. This format isn't very trap heavy so siding trap stun is good but you can fit better card into it. Side deck would i give 5 points for it. Extra looks fine so 5 points.

Skill - 40/40
Had good skills. He played around light-mirror and went diffrent XYZ to go around the field pressent and Ophion. Other then that non problem or wron during the duel. Well done.

Ruling knowledge - 0/10

Our Freind here wanna skip the test so i will give zero on that.

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10: Non misplays. No problem and no point to downer he's point since he did fine during the duel.

Result of Duel - 2/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 80/100
''Welcome to Ra my freind and we hope you will have good time here in Na and maybe one day you will be in top.'' -From your tester Hisoka clown clown clown clown clown

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: I am your master Test result   result - I am your master Test result EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm

I guess I shall reveal myself now, i'M (MetaDream) Pisces, and I'm also your dorm leader, thats why I told you I was waiting for your test results for me to reveal myself, but the fact that you said I was god father just.... yeah no. Welcome to NA, and most of all welcome to the RA yellow dorm of shining light!
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: I am your master Test result   result - I am your master Test result EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 am

welcome, (t raww is here lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am your master Test result   result - I am your master Test result Empty

Back to top Go down

I am your master Test result
Page 1 of 1