North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Jasmine OTT's Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine OTT

Immune to warnings? : No

Jasmine OTT's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello, my name is Jasmine. I haven't been playing yugioh for very long. I have got a lot of help from people. I like to enjoy myself by listening to music and watching animes. I don't like arguments, so I would either try to stop it or I'd just ignore it and leave. I would call myself quite a shy/calm person which I guess doesnt make sense seen as this is a forum. I am a 13 year old girl from England. My 14th birthday will be on the 6th. I don;t like guys I find them too judging and too critical to girls, so I won't like it if a boy starts talkking about bjs and whatever. But on another note I hope to enjoy myself here.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:01 am

Welcome to the Acad. If you have any questions, don't be shy and ask. None of us bite in the RA dorm, except the leader Watergod, he'll just chase you around and try to cut off one of your limbs from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:23 am

Welcome to the Acad. If you have any questions, don't be shy and ask. None of us bite in the RA dorm, except the leader Watergod, he'll just chase you around and try to cut off one of your limbs from time to time.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 am

Hero this is getting seriously annoying know.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:14 am

Its great to formally meet you Jasmine. I'm originally from England myself. Hope to see you around~
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:41 am

Heyy Jasmine its good to see you joined Very Happy You are really welcome Very Happy I didnt think you wold join in the first place but im glad you are here also gj on the test. Ra yellow is a good dorm and hey now we are in the same dorm Very Happy. Im aslo happy you joined RPFC Very Happy

If you ever need help you know where to find me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine OTT's Introduction   Jasmine OTT's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasmine OTT's Introduction
Page 1 of 1