North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

RPFC Guild House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:03 am

HEYYY

Welcome everyoen to the mighty RPFC
This is our home where we rst eat sleep drink accapt contracts and prepare for battle before we head out.

RPFC Guild House  136-6611

We are one familty we are not special but we are a team. We are figters and never give up even if we are going down we give all we have and fight till the bitter end. We dont forfeit, We dont run away from a fight we never give up. That is what it is to be part of RPFC

So be aware our opponents because we are comming to get you and take you down. we are all fired up !!!

Im Shiki and i am the leader of this mighty team.
If you want to war then talk to me if you dare.

Here i will aslo post updates and events  called contracts for my mememebrs and only our memembrs are allowed to do be in.
If you are not in the team but you want to be part odf a contract then talk wit me or PM me and tell me why.

Here can only the team leader of  a other team ask for a affliation ofcourse and be a ally.

Ty to all my strong team mates
DLNC, Gabriel, Alex, Ebilkid, Max, Agent, Supdesup, Mutant and Swagger, Jasmine OTT

TY for joining me and together we will achieve many victories
Lets combind our powers and break through anyone anything together!!

Last edited by (RPFC) Shiki on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comedygamer

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:27 am

no offense but I didn't know there could be anyone with worse spelling than me lmao xD
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:21 pm

I want to tell the other RPFC memebers with pride and a big smile on my face that Jasmine joined our team Very Happy Welcome Jasmine ty for being in our teamma nd i will make sure you wont regret it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Well further i need to uuhm inform you all that in the next 3 or 4 weeks i will be less active
My laptop feel and it has to be repaired this means i can only often use a other PC or on my phone
Only my phone runs out of batterys quiete quickly

To look after RPFC while im not here i will pic some peoepel who i think are a right choice to lok after RPFC until i am totally returned.

Alex, Ebil and Jasmine
Jasmine because i think she is a amazing person and maby this way she gathers some expiereces i have alot of trust in her and also in ebil and alex aslo all3 are really active

further there are a few rules to apply
1. No recruiting of the 12th and last memebr i want to keep this spot open for if a really good and impressive duelist shows up.
2. When im online im in full control remmebr that plz
3. Be nice and look ater RPFC with care and also dont do things without atleast talking or discusso<infg it with one of the orther current owners i choose
4. If you wnat to war plz PM me before you do
5. No one has the right to throw someoen out of the clan

ty all hope to see you all soon and oilove you all from the bottom of my heart
Back to top Go down

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:34 am

(RPFC) Shiki wrote:
Well further i need to uuhm inform you all that in the next 3 or 4 weeks i will be less active
My laptop feel and it  has to be repaired this means i can only often use a other PC or on my phone
Only my phone runs out of batterys quiete quickly

To look after RPFC while im not here i will pic some peoepel who i think are a right choice to lok after RPFC until i am totally returned.

Alex, Ebil and Jasmine
Jasmine because i think she is a amazing person and maby this way she gathers some expiereces i have alot of trust in her and also in ebil and alex aslo all3 are really active

further there are a few rules to apply
1. No recruiting of the 12th and last memebr i want to keep this spot open for if a really good and impressive duelist shows up.
2. When im online im in full control remmebr that plz
3. Be nice and look ater RPFC with care and also dont do things without atleast talking or discusso<infg it with one of the orther current owners i choose
4. If you wnat to war plz PM me before you do
5. No one has the right to throw someoen out of the clan

ty all  hope to see you all soon and oilove you all from the bottom of my heart

oki, Anna. i won't let u down and i'll miss u <3
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Good Luck with the clan ^.^ but I prefer the fairy tail glitch step remix... Which is the reason why I came here T~T
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:09 pm

I'll be challenging you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPFC Guild House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPFC Guild House    RPFC Guild House  Empty

Back to top Go down

RPFC Guild House
Page 1 of 1