North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Jesse S's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

Jesse S's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Jesse S's Test Results   Jesse S's Test Results EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Deck -
TESTER (RANK 10 BA)
TESTEE (Koaki Dragons)

Attitude -10/10
awesome person, had a fun time.

Deck Build - 17/25
the deck in itself has a small issue with needing a small sense of set up to ultimately get the combos going, and that in the current meta is a bit of a problem, obviously with that being said i see the individual did insert a certain amount of draw power into their deck (upstart goblin x3) but i honestly believe that 3 dualities would do alot better and would have less of a problematic issue, yes your deck does have a small issue if not able to special summon on that turn but having the setup play for 1 turn specially when you are running hand traps like gorz, you should definitely check the feel for that incorporation. siding seemed fairly well, a few tweaks here and there but seems legitimate.

Skill - 34/40
great duelist, indeed i had so much fun dueling this individual, the counters and backfires where coming and going left and right and as for skills, on both duels i was on the edge of my set almost ready to give up, definitely kept me entertained, and although i was running an engine that is considred meta (BA's), the member kept figuring out how to work around it via d.prison, or waiting for those small openings to counter with.

Ruling knowledge -3/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
perfect here, even caught the random misplay i usually do on tests, which was me special summoning my cir with backrow. Smile good job

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 74/100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the Ra-Yellow dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

Jesse S's Test Results
Page 1 of 1