North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Tadase's Test Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

result - Tadase's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Tadase's Test Result   result - Tadase's Test Result EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Deck -
TESTER (RANK 10 BA)
TESTEE (Dark Crystal Beast)

Attitude -10/10
good person ^_^

Deck Build - 5/25
deck itself has a lot of consistency issues, i suggest implementing the new Crystal beast support given to you, also i suggest you try and put a lot of effort in finding which is the type of deck you want, for theres alot of problematic conflicts here. such as 2 copies of 2 different field spells, also 4 copies of rainbow dragons...thats a bummer. you need alot of protection to follow up on your combos, id suggest investing in hand traps and stuff. draw power is a thing so id invest in that. theres alot of issues in this deck but i know our academy can help you out in this department.

Skill - 25/40
was doing everything possible with what they had in hand. unfortunately, that was not enough, and i completely obliterated the field and had full control of all plays on the field start to finish both duels. again, a good deck can help your skills improve alot more.

Ruling knowledge -4/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
no ruling issues here.

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 54/100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the SLIFER-RED dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

Tadase's Test Result
Page 1 of 1