North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

First Impressions

Go down 
+3
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Hero
(All Stars) Pharaoh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

Immune to warnings? : No

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:45 pm

I was asked to join this site by a team member so i thought i might as well make a couple suggestions.

1. Design and Layout: The design and layout is over complicated and needs to be simplified. Any thing that's important such as menus and latest topics should only be on view. Also the width of the website needs to be expanded to about 1366x768, for most modern computers. Also i don't see the point of there being a dark shop menu, that can just be an entity on the forums main page.

2. Dice Games: I believe your ambition is to become the top rated academy, therefore a little help from a bit of dice spam can't hurt you.

3. Role Play Section: I see you have a Tournaments and other events forum, however i feel it would be better if these were divided into different forums such as Role-Play, Tournaments etc...

These are just a few improvements i have noticed that might make the academy better.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:12 am

We've already got dice games our layout is fine but yeah it can be abit altered
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Warnings : No Warning

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:50 am

RolePlays are created in the off topic section, as not all role plays are created to be relative to yugioh, sometimes, too much organization, can drive someone insane. Although we do have a dice games section already, many thanks for your concerns though.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:39 am

thanks for the input ^-^ gladly appreciate it and we will discuss it among admins and staff, we appreciate your concern
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
KidChaos

KidChaos

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:19 pm

(All Stars) Pharaoh wrote:
I was asked to join this site by a team member so i thought i might as well make a couple suggestions.

1. Design and Layout: The design and layout is over complicated and needs to be simplified. Any thing that's important such as menus and latest topics should only be on view. Also the width of the website needs to be expanded to about 1366x768, for most modern computers. Also i don't see the point of there being a dark shop menu, that can just be an entity on the forums main page.

2. Dice Games: I believe your ambition is to become the top rated academy, therefore a little help from a bit of dice spam can't hurt you.

3.  Role Play Section: I see you have a Tournaments and other events forum, however i feel it would be better if these were divided into different forums such as Role-Play, Tournaments etc...

These are just a few improvements i have noticed that might make the academy better.  

why is it when a new member has been saying what ive been saying all along that ppl finally listen to it o.o
Back to top Go down
kirito

Warnings : 3rd Warning

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:32 pm

i got him in and cuz he is a boss and well u arent
Back to top Go down
KidChaos

KidChaos

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:48 pm

im da biggest boss that u seen thus far son

get it straight
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:06 pm

i dont really get your last point maby you didnt notice but yes we have tourneys a dn RPs
Why else would i be here as RP mod  XD
Also yes i want to do more with RP only i am not allowed to
If i was the RP would be kind of huge and well for th peoeple who know AKA that is what i want to see for the rp here too only again i a not allowed to do much just making rps and tbh im fine with that too XD

Also did we do the dice cgmes only it kind of died

so 2 of your points do i not really get and do not make much sense to me Wink

the first one you are maby right heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Suggestions and Ideas-