North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Winter 2015 Tier Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KidChaos

KidChaos

Immune to warnings? : No

tier - Winter 2015 Tier Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Winter 2015 Tier Predictions   tier - Winter 2015 Tier Predictions EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:27 pm

YES EVERYONE ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN WHERE I HAVE MORE PREDICTIONS. Konami shocked us all on some of the selections for the banlist update but now its time to see what resureges and what dies.

Tier 1:

Qliphorts: Gawd I have to vomit in my mouth to type this. Unfortunatly but still expected, konami has done nothing to nerf qliphorts.....yet. They will still dominate next format.

Shaddolls: Believe it or not just cause ShaddollFacts are dead doesn't mean this archtype is. People favored anyway the chaos dragonish sort of build. Anyway these stay dominant.

Burning Abyss: Another deck full of no nerfs. Burning Abyss shall continue to rule.

Tier 2:

Satellaknights: YES be shocked that I place them here. Well actually not really. Competitive play has not been nice to satellaknights. No matter how powerful they are they are still clearly outclassed by qliphorts. Also people just have not found peace with these wonderful creatures. They will be tier 2 next format.

Cosmic Drags: Oh HELLL YEEAA. Cosmic drags are rising. Stunning fact Burning Abyss are actually challenged by jiatous greatness. Well sadly that doesn't Spare him from Qlihports. dem kappas. Oh well, I wouldn't be surprised if by a hair they sneak into tier 1, but most likely gonna be tier 2.

Mermail/Water: They have returned o.o . The buffs to mermails were great so they definitely will get some more playing time this format. Best part about it, they never really got nerfed enough to lose playing time anyway. People just got bored of them.

Necloths:.........Quasar spams for days....nuff said

Honorable Mentions:

Blackwings: Well anyone who doesn't have a brain will try to bring these back but then will realize that they suck now. They are way to slow for the format were in to be competitively viable.

Heros: Sorry heros. You just got the ultmate nerf this format #SuperPolyBanned. Man there must be so much salt towards these guys.

ALSO

For my next deck article plz pm me what you wanna read and by majority or first come first served I'll do my best to post bi-weekly.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

tier - Winter 2015 Tier Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter 2015 Tier Predictions   tier - Winter 2015 Tier Predictions EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:00 pm

You forgot masked heros that part of the hero archtype is really good when played correctly so don't over estimate them. Because superpoly isn't needed at all and can make outrages plays also with there own form of fusion vision of the six samurai synchro. Also with dark law it immediately shuts down shaddolls and ba because mask change can be used to change the monster and get rid of a selected target.so I would put this new deck/ archtype when the new structure deck comes out in teir 2
Back to top Go down

Winter 2015 Tier Predictions
Page 1 of 1