North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Bane results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bane results Empty
PostSubject: Bane results   Bane results EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Deck -
Kalin-FF/FK
Bane-X-Saber
What deck the tester used and what deck the testee used.

Attitude -10/10
State their attitude towards, you the tester, and if there is use of bad language as an insult etc.

Deck Build - 21/25
To be honest,It just seemed off for some reason although the build looked fine.My best guess is add more draw power.

15 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill - 29/40
Game one was pretty close actually,he did get an early advantage but I was able to take it back.From there it pretty much flopped back and forth.Bear the end however,I hit off a Circle on one my Kings and was able to begin looping my High Avatars.Oerall he did pretty good G1.G2 was the real killer here tbh.I'll admit he nearly could've had me,but I think instead of trying that monster play,you should've gone for a backrow nuker(Ihad 3,one bein IIw which later saved me as well as TT)I think that one TT followede by getting Avatar out pretty much sealed G2.All in all not bad,just gotta read the cards better and think of all your options instead of always going for that big move.

10 for control of duel,10 for siding and side deck, 20 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge -5 /10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: He tried twice to Space Time my High Avatar on his grave eff

Result of Duel - 0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 73/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down

Bane results
Page 1 of 1