North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

SlayerOfFish Test Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

result - SlayerOfFish Test Result Empty
PostSubject: SlayerOfFish Test Result   result - SlayerOfFish Test Result EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Deck -
TESTER (Spirits)
TESTEE (Yang Zing)

Attitude -10/10
Great guy

Deck Build - 20/25
The deck looks pretty solid,i would add 3ple upstart to add consistency,i woudnt play the junk shyncrons,adding a couple of msts would help u gettinr rid of the backrows dat might slow ur plays,adding cards like wiretap could help you to acomplish this,the extra looks good, but i would run tought ruler and spark stardust over quasar and gravity warrior,ur chances of getting quasar are really littles, and both spark stardust and tought ruler archifiend would increase ur options.

Skill - 20/40
You have skill,you know how to use your cards,but u need to be a bit agresive,if u let the opp get enough cards to overplay you you will be doomed,also,you should add a side deck,it can give you the head advantage in matches against hard decks,cards like stygian dirge,shadwo imprisoning mirror,D.D crow or maxx C are great options to help u getting a match win.

Ruling knowledge - 2/10

Misplays and Corrections - 9/10:

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 61/100

Welcome to North Academy you are now a member of Slifer Red
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

SlayerOfFish Test Result
Page 1 of 1