North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The Knights of Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

Immune to warnings? : No

The Knights of Legend Empty
PostSubject: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Decided to finally try making a Noble Knight deck, but as you can probably guess...I have little idea of what I'm doing. So any words of encouragement or advice are greatly appreciated!

The Knights of Legend Ku0px60
Updated

Last edited by Dark Magician Girl LLII on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I dont think youll need Honest since youll have some atk support
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Maybe so. Like i said, I know little about actually running them. ^_^;

What do you suggest in Honest's place then?
Back to top Go down
Spirits of the Deep

Spirits of the Deep

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Solemn Advice. You almost never set your equips, if I'm not mistaken, so it should give a good 1st turn set-up
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Eh. Solemn Advice isn't a good card though. Its...very much a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Word of encouragement huh? Hmm.... Penguins.
Also I recommend that you try to run warrior returning alive, so you may recycle your equip spell cards, and perhaps take out one royal decree or that mystical, since mst is basically worthless at one, and royal decree is trap based, but in todays meta, its mostly about the fusion spells, and others, so its useful mostly only for staples, and any annoying traps that take a hit at your chances of winning. Also, take a chance at skill drain, it might just be useful as the equip cards are basically what makes the actual deck good. I would run overworked, but side overworked, as fire fists, harpies, and many other decks can destroy your deck, so overworked will screw all of those decks up, so I would add some of those in your side, for your side basics are the shadow and light imprisoning mirrors, vanity, mst, dyna, also perhaps dna transplant as it can troll shaddolls since they require dark monsters, but thats pretty much all I can think of for now, perhaps a magic cylinder or dimension wall to troll your opponent? Sometimes they summon out a power house monster, and activating dimension wall pretty much makes them go insane.
But thats just my opinion on it...
~WaterGod
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 pm

If I run any Battle Phase Traps, then it would be Mirror Forces or Dimensional Prisons. I don't like the others.

My side deck is irrelevant for the time being until I can get the Main build down first.
Back to top Go down
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Tester
Tester
OxidizedWinterHandApparel

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:30 pm

watergod wrote:
Word of encouragement huh? Hmm.... Penguins.
Also I recommend that you try to run warrior returning alive, so you may recycle your equip spell cards, and perhaps take out one royal decree or that mystical, since mst is basically worthless at one, and royal decree is trap based, but in todays meta, its mostly about the fusion spells, and others I'm sorry have you ever played against burning abyss?, so its useful mostly only for staples, and any annoying traps that take a hit at your chances of winning. Also, take a chance at skill drain, it might just be useful as the equip cards are basically what makes the actual deck good. I would run overworked, but side overworked This isn't 2013 format, overworked is an irrelevant side deck card, as fire fists, harpies, Lol no. and many other decks can destroy your deck, so overworked will screw all of those decks up I can name like 10 decks that will screw this up that overworked will not affect, so I would add some of those in your side, for your side basics are the shadow and light imprisoning mirrors, vanity, mst, dyna No, also perhaps dna transplant as it can troll shaddolls Ummm they fusion from the hand? since they require dark monsters, but thats pretty much all I can think of for now, perhaps a magic cylinder or dimension wall to troll your opponent You've never made a legitimate side deck have you? Sometimes they summon out a power house monster, and activating dimension wall pretty much makes them go insane.
But thats just my opinion on it...
~WaterGod
yeh... no.

Cut the vanilla, its not necessary. I would not run the field spell either. Replace with 2 more MST. Kaiser IMO is a winmoar kinda card. It makes good hands better and bad hands even worse. Replace Honest and Kaiser with 2 vanity's emptiness.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Took opinions into consideration. Updated the build and the original post.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:24 pm

You May Call Me Sir I sided them, and it works for me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Don't worry about that for now watergod and Sir. I'll build a side deck later when I'm comfortable that the deck is decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Nottu
Teacher
Nottu

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:44 pm

BUMP

So I ordered my cards to build this irl, and am hoping to flesh out the "final" build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Legend   The Knights of Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Legend
Page 1 of 1