North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP

Go down 
+11
KcGanja
"DarkSlayer
Laxus
hazmah
Turtle
MehWaffles
JB001
INUZIRO
Professor Banner
KleiNoel
LockTop
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP Empty
PostSubject: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:41 pm

WELCOME

-Alright, in my deck shop all decks are 100 DP.
-If they don't have a side deck they will be 90 DP.
-But, if you pay 200 DP for a deck list or 180 DP for a deck list with no side deck, I will take that list down and you will be the only person with that deck list and no one else will be able to buy it.
-If a deck is not extremely competitive but just fun to play, it will be 60 DP.
-If you would like a custom deck made the cost is 300 DP.
-This shop will be updated whenever I make a new deck and have tested it.
-I hope that I can have at least one new deck every day, if testing, building, and fine tuning doesn't take too long.

Have fun shopping Smile

Armityle - 90 DP: This deck is all about summoning the fusion of the 3 sacred beasts, "Armityle The Chaos Phantom". It has high draw power and stalls very well until you can get out Armityle.

Battlin' Boxers - 100 DP: This deck uses the mighty Battlin' Boxers and has proven to be an extremely strong and competitive deck.

Blackwings - 100 DP: Blackwings are still as strong as ever and combined with Xyz monsters they have a new found power.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon - 100 DP: This deck is dragon based (specifically based around Blue-Eyes White Dragon) and is loaded with ways to bring out powerful Dragon Synchro and Xyz monsters.

Chain Beat - 100 DP: This deck angers your opponents and does not take much skill to win with. If you are looking for swift and incredibly easy wins this deck is the one for you.

Cyberdark - 90 DP: This deck is a mixture of Cyberdark monsters and a few dragunities. It allows you to bring out very powerful Cyberdark monsters and get out the trump card Cyberdark Dragon.

Constellars - 100 DP: This deck uses the popular Constellars in an ofensive manner (Great OTK) mixed with Fire Fists. If you don't have a Constellar deck, you NEED one.

Dark Magician deck - 60 DP: This deck is all about getting powerful alternate Dark Magician cards such as Dark Magician Knight, Dark Paladin, Dark Flare Knight, and Dark Eradicator Warlock.

Dragon Rulers/Plants - 100 DP: This deck is a combination of the Dragon Ruler cards and Plant type cards. This deck is very interesting and competitive and many believe the Dragon Rulers to be dead cards but this deck proves they are not.

Dustons OTK - 90 DP: This deck combines the power of dustons quick field swarming and goblin king for a great OTK.

Mythic Dragon Rulers - 100 DP: This deck is simply amazing, and is my currently my favourite. Using the Mythic Dragons as well as the Dragon Rulers, you can easily drop rank 7&8 Xyz monsters almost every turn.

Elemental Heroes - 60 DP: This deck is purely for fun and uses many of the original Elemental Hero cards.

Evilswarms - 90 DP: This deck utilizes the power of the mighty Evilswarm cards and can bring out monsters to swarm the field very quickly.

Fire Fists - 90 DP: Fire Fists are sure to be meta in this format and is  very useful in clearing the field of your opponent's backrow and monsters and is an all around great deck.

Fire Kings - 100 DP: This deck utilizes the power of Fire Fists with Fire Kings and utilizes the synergy between the two types of cards very well.

Frog Monarchs - 100 DP: This deck uses the elemental Monarch cards and Frog cards and can easily bring out many strong monarch cards using the tribute engine of the Frogs.

Gadgets/Machina - 90 DP: This deck is very easy to learn and extremely competitive.

Galaxy/Photon - 100 DP: This deck allows you to easily summon the great Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon with ease, and also other strong Xyz monsters such as Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon and Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand.

Geargia Karakuri - 100 DP: This deck might be in the meta this format due to its extreme versatility and power.

Ghostricks - 100 DP: These cards have outstanding defence and have the power to quickly shift the field to your favour.

Gandora OTK - 60 DP: With a little luck this deck can easily achieve a OTK.

Gravekeepers - 90 DP: This deck uses the old school Gravekeepers mixed with new Xyz monsters to make a very powerful deck.

Harpies - 100 DP: Harpies are now a tier 1 deck in my opinion and this deck is an amazing use of the new Harpie support cards.

Exodia - 100 DP: I believe I've lost only once with this deck and I've had it for a while. It can be frustrating for your opponents as it is very difficult to counter, and I'd say 99% of the duels I've had with it I've won. If used properly it is VERY effective.

Ice barriers - 100 DP: This deck brings back the ice barriers and their powerful ice dragon Synchros. Their multiple effect leave your opponent helpless in countering.

Inzektors - 90 DP: Even with Hornet and Dragonfly being limited this deck still works well and is competitive.

Koala March - 90 DP: This deck is VERY fun to play and has many Koala and Beast cards in it.

Lightsworn - 100 DP: This is the deck I got into Obelisk with and it is extremely competitive.

Malefics - 90 DP: This deck works very well and is based around bringing out extremely powerful Malefic Monsters with ease.

Mermail - 100 DP: This deck works very well and has high recycle ability allowing you to reuse monsters and summon powerful Synchros and Xyz monsters.

Bubble Beatdown/Masked Heroes - 90 DP: This deck is very competitive and uses many spells to aid you in bringing out the great Masked Heroes and beat your opponent's life points down.

Noble Knights - 100 DP: With a bit of practice in mastering this deck's combos, this deck becomes extremely effective and allows you to bring out tough Xyz monsters equipped with very powerful equip spells.

Cyber Dragons - 100 DP: This deck utilizes the new Cyber Dragon Xyz monster and uses Cyber Dragons to swarm the field with powerful fusion and Xyz monsters.

Shooting Quasar Dragon - 90 DP: This deck utilizes many powerful Synchros and can 50% of duels can bring out Shooting Quasar Dragon on your FIRST TURN.

Rank 8 Photon - 100 DP: Another one of my favourite decks, this deck can easily drop many rank 8 monsters on the first turn due to its incredible synergy.

Red-Eyes Black Dragon - 100 DP: Just like the Blue-Eyes deck this deck is dragon based and allows you to bring out powerful Dragon Xyz and Synchro monsters, also powerful fusions like Five-Headed Dragon as well.

Remove from play - 90 DP: This deck is incredibly unique and surprising for your opponent as it removes from play all monsters in your opponents deck then deals damage for every one of them. Instant OTK.

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon - 40 DP: This deck is a slightly weaker version of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon deck above. It is also highly customizable and purely for fun.

Six Samurais - 100 DP: This deck is about keeping your very powerful Six Samurais on the field to deal damage to your opponent's life points.

Spellbooks - 100 DP: This archetype is also tier 1 in my opinion and is EXTREMELY competitive.

Thunder Family - 90 DP: A fairly uncommon but useful deck in bringing out powerful 3 Monster Rank 4 cards.

Chaos Dragons/Lightsworn - 100 DP: A very powerful alternative to a pure Lightsworn deck using Chaos Dragons as well. Chaos Dragons work very well with Lightsworns due to the high number of expendable Lightsworns in the deck.

Synchron/Plant - 90 DP: This deck is all about Synchro summoning your favourite Synchros with ease. You can switch out the Synchros recommended for Synchros of your choice.

Vampires - 100 DP: This deck to my surprise actually worked very well and is highly customizable too.

Worms - 100 DP: Not a very common deck nowadays but it works very well none the less.

X-Sabers - 100 DP: X-sabers are brought back in this deck and it proves they work well as ever, but combined with Xyz monsters they have even quicker searching abilities.

Xyz Summon Mania - 90 DP: Just like the Synchro deck this deck is all about Xyz summoning your favourite Xyz monsters and allows you to bring them out with ease. The recommended Xyz monsters can be replaced with the ones of your liking.

Yubel/Neos - 60 DP: This deck does NOT HAVE AN EXTRA OR SIDE DECK. Although I found it didn't need one and worked well without it.

Zombies - 100 DP: With Plaguespreader Zombie back at 3 Zombies can reach their full potential once again. This deck works very well and proved to be consistent and competitive.

Character Decks... (These decks may contain banned cards)

Yugi - 50 DP

Kaiba - 50 DP

Mai - 50 DP

Joey - 50 DP

Pegasus - 50 DP

Marik - 50 DP

Bakura - 50 DP

Jaden - 50 DP

Chazz (Beginning of GX) - 50 DP

Crowler - 50 DP

Syrus - 50 DP

Zane - 50 DP

Jesse - 50 DP

Hassleberry - 50 DP

Yusei - 50 DP

Jack - 50 DP

Crow - 50 DP

Akiza - 50 DP

Leo - 50 DP

Luna - 50 DP

Roman Goodwin - 50 DP

Last edited by LockTop on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:44 pm

enjoy your deck shop and gl
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks Klei
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 pm

nie shop
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks Tamime if you wanna buy anything let me know
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:53 pm

yh i might, for my deck shop!
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Yeah good idea
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:55 pm

ikr and this really is a good range. check out my shop and see if u wanna buy!
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 pm

I will tamime thanks for stopping by Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm

but when i get my glow name i will see how much dp i got and i will buy
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:03 pm

okay thanks Tamime
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 pm

I BLESS THIS SHOP WITH MY BUMP!! <3 and i see you have a substantial amount of choices. so thats awesome. <3 great prices.
showin love

Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

thanks Inu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JB001
JB001

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 am

lol your decks are lookin good bro, mines still on the verge of pricing though Smile
Back to top Go down
MehWaffles

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 am

Can I buy the DM deck
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 am

You'll need DP first xD
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 am

Derpslayer i would like to buy the Jaden deck ^^
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 am

may I plz have zombies and six sam I have the 200 DP
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:19 am

okay haz you need an admin to confirm and Max what era of deck would you like? Masked heroes, Elemental Heroes, Evil Heroes, or Neo Space
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am

The neo space
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:13 am

Okay sounds good
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 am

gimme Akiza pay double for you to take it down.

LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP Akiza_akinski_gif_test_by_loveless2334-d2yk3kc
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 am

Sure! Would you like the deck list written out or a screenshot sent to you?
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 am

When will I get my two decks cos phantom said you wont get the DP until you send the deck to me?
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 am

okay ill send them after this duel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP   LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP Empty

Back to top Go down

LOCKTOP'S DECK SHOP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next