North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Bluefur's ReTest Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

result - Bluefur's ReTest Result Empty
PostSubject: Bluefur's ReTest Result   result - Bluefur's ReTest Result EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Deck -
TESTER (Burning Dolches)
TESTEE (trapninjas)

Attitude -10/10
good person, did not have issues.

Deck Build - 14/25
creativity was nice in this deck build but it sure needs improvement, RoTA at 3 should be a must in decks of these kinds, and perhaps NOT running dark bribe would be better. i suggest perhaps breakthrough skill or even a few MST for his build, he is running a trap heavy deck which would be destroyed by a royal decree, or even a stygian seeing as his deck revolved around going through rank 4's and white dragon ninja, heck even a soul charge would be nice in here.

Skill - 27/40
needs a little improvement in reading cards correctly, had a small issue with sanctum (please direct to misplay), also, he would blind pop cards i would set face-down not even caring for anything it would have been. after doing so, he ended up running out of backrow destroyer and it cost him the game after stygian was activated.
this happened during the second game, first game i kind of over powered him by using small plays as decoys attending to his backrow, i chipped away at it until he ran out of options.

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

what he said: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Misplays and Corrections - 6/10:
when he destroyed sanctum with dust tornado, he believed sanctum would only activate during his turn, i ended up having to correct him and state that although destroyed in my turn it was a "POSSESSION" effect deemed to be activated in any players turn.

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 61/100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the SLIFER-RED dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

Bluefur's ReTest Result
Page 1 of 1