North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

agammemnon6's Test Result

Go down 
+3
RustyGloves
Agammemnon6
INUZIRO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

result - agammemnon6's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 am

Deck -
TESTER (Burning Dolches)
TESTEE (Nekroz)

Attitude -10/10
great personality and we had fun during the duel

Deck Build - 15/25
the deck looks fantastic, except for his field spell tech, i understand that it may be beneficial but there are plenty of other cards id rather draw than that, as for example a djin (releaser) or the all infamous Vanity's emptiness, that would put most decks to shame after a trishula scar to their pride. besides that, the synchro fusion card is nice and is commonly teched, so i give em props for that but what does make him lose points is the fact that he did use a deck that is not even out in japan (OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 15), so for that he did get points deducted.

Skill - 30/40
greatly skilled player, i give him that much, he sided in some good cards to go against my BA's but in retrospect...like...flying C...is lvl 3...i kinda like that for my hootcake lol, so, it kind of was a coin flip to use that card going against a deck that is half & half towards that card. so for that he loses some points, besides that a fair duelist. had some issues with tidal being sided or not, but he figure himself out lol.

Ruling knowledge - 7/10

what he said: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
he understood all basic mechanics, and you know, he played well

Result of Duel : 5/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 77 /100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the Ra-Yellow dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 am

GG's inu, I run the field so that I can summon trish by tributing trish, since it makes them both lvl 8, and same for valkyrus (and gungnir when it comes to dn) and I thought flying c was like fossil dyna where you couldnt ss even if you used it as part of the summon?

HI RA!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 am

u did well :3, if you check below i do state how you can get a retest if you feel like trying for a higher dorm.
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 am

nah, I'm kwl with ra for now lel, would look suspicious if I got obelisk str8 away Wink (slides money under table)
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:57 am

INUZIRO wrote:
he sided in some good cards to go against my BA's but in retrospect...like...flying C...is lvl 3...i kinda like that for my hootcake lol, so, it kind of was a coin flip to use that card going against a deck that is half & half towards that card. so for that he loses some points

Inu, I hope you realize flying c doesn't go to your grave and you can't xyz with it either lol.
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:55 am

lel rusty, its kwl, It wouldnt change my dorm either way, so I'm not that bothered that she got it wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:00 am

I would like to appeal, I believe I should be in obelisk and I have reason:
Reason 1, I had points deducted for using an OCG deck but as the testing rubric I was provided shows, there is nothing wrong with using an OCG deck for a test [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Reason 2, I also had points deducted as Inu made a ruling mistake which happens, thinking she could xyz with a flying c as it was level 3 and had been summoned against a madolche BA deck, so she believed this was a very questionable choice, surely I am right here?
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:39 am

agammemnon6 wrote:
I would like to appeal, I believe I should be in obelisk and I have reason:
Reason 1, I had points deducted for using an OCG deck but as the testing rubric I was provided shows, there is nothing wrong with using an OCG deck for a test [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Reason 2, I also had points deducted as Inu made a ruling mistake which happens, thinking she could xyz with a flying c as it was level 3 and had been summoned against a madolche BA deck, so she believed this was a very questionable choice, surely I am right here?

yeah your right
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:19 pm

regardless of it being OCG or TCG, the fact of the matter is that the cards where not released yet, neither here nor there, but none the less, appealing a retest that is the least amount of DP worth item in NA will not be given because of this, also, my points where deducted using logical positioning, as for the flying C, did i ever say i would XYZ with it?i stated i liked it for my hootcake (read the description people) i was running lvl 5's as i did run artifacts as well but thats fine with me if you find it an issue, and as i state in all my test results, if you got any issue with the result you are here by able to buy a retest for the small amount of 250 DP in the main shop.

thank you,
-Momma INUZ
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Tetsuya Kuroko

Warnings : Banned
Location : Either sleeping, at my laptop on the couch or bed or playing basketball.

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Lol OCG cards are released, just not in America or any english countries, france ect

OCG = Japan, Korea, all them asian countries.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Tetsuya Kuroko wrote:
Lol OCG cards are released, just not in America or any english countries, france ect

OCG = Japan, Korea, all them asian countries.

they are now, as i stated, they officially came out november 15, the test was taken november 13, i considered everything when stating so. k? k.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Tetsuya Kuroko

Location : Either sleeping, at my laptop on the couch or bed or playing basketball.

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:25 pm

not k
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:43 pm

i agree with agamemnon here id appeal for a re test or inu to edit the results
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:08 pm

God damit. It is just a freaki g tes. U dun get anything from it none u lose .... pff
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:20 pm

This skrub thinks a test result proves how good you are but in reality 1 duel doesn't mean shit lol
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 am

That moment when everyone lost there minds lel, can you please atleast update the rubic saying that ocg/unreleased cards are not allowed so that this can be avoided in the future please?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 am

agammemnon6 wrote:
That moment when everyone lost there minds lel, can you please atleast update the rubic saying that ocg/unreleased cards are not allowed so that this can be avoided in the future please?
ocg decks are able to be used during teting, BUT a card that has not been officially released yet, as in lets say qliphs being used in tcg before november 7 is gounds for point deduction, Nekros where released November 15 in the OCG, you took the test November 13, there is where the deduction comes to place. as of now the deck is officially released in the OCG and as such if you would take a retest the deck would be fine. again, you can buy a retest in the main shop.
Back to top Go down
Agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agammemnon6

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:32 am

I see what you're saying inu, but it doesnt say anything in the rubic about it, so can the rubic be changed to avoid this in the future?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:04 am

agammemnon6 wrote:
I see what you're saying inu, but it doesnt say anything in the rubic about it, so can the rubic be changed to avoid this in the future?

Rubric stays as it is, topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: agammemnon6's Test Result   result - agammemnon6's Test Result Empty

Back to top Go down

agammemnon6's Test Result
Page 1 of 1