North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

{Judgment} Sentinel test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results Empty
PostSubject: {Judgment} Sentinel test results   results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Deck -
TESTER (Spirit/traptrix)
TESTEE (F.F 3.5)

Attitude -8/10
had some troubles with the other admins but is a cool person

Deck Build - 13/25
Let me see,ur deck is a good deck,the fire fist engine works great,and u have some bold tech choices,so far so good,still in my personal oppinion there are few things that u must consdier in order to improve ur deck.First,the wolfbark engine,wolfbark is the strongest card in the fire fist engine,u should play it at 3 always,its a staple xyz rank 4 summon and it helps recicling ur monsters,Second,maining imperial iron wall its a bad move,especially now that then current meta decks dont banish at all(Ba,Shaddolls,Tellaknights)u also main 1 stygian dirge that i would take out but considering that BA and tellaks are hit by dirge im gonna let it pass,3rd and this is just personal preference,altough seven tools of the bandit is a good card i would recomend u playing wiretap,its better in my oppinion,same with mirror,i would recomend u running D.prision over them cuz meta decks have noo proble with the destruction,and ur extra seems good,altough i would try to fit a bujin mikazuchi there,maybe taking a horse prince out.

Skill - 20/40
U have skill,but u still need to learn more about the timing,u sometimes are to agresive and u lose control fo the duels,u have the talent,just think a bit more before playing and u will do better,u had partial control in game 1 and no control in game 2,ur side deck could get better,i would recomend u taking the system down off or cutting them to 1-2,cuz geargias aren topping atm,same with the first side card,i would put more grave hate there,cards like dimensional fissure and D.D crow are good cards to start with and maxx C is always a good choice

Ruling knowledge - 2/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
knowledgeable player

Result of Duel : 0/5 (0/5 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 53/100

CONGRATULATIONS you are now member of the Slifer Red dorm

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: {Judgment} Sentinel test results   results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:48 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
PoinTy

PostSubject: Re: {Judgment} Sentinel test results   results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:15 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
PoinTy

PostSubject: Re: {Judgment} Sentinel test results   results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:17 am

welcome to this epic academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Judgment} Sentinel test results   results - {Judgment} Sentinel test results Empty

Back to top Go down

{Judgment} Sentinel test results
Page 1 of 1