North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

AznboySwagger9000's Test Result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

result - AznboySwagger9000's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: AznboySwagger9000's Test Result   result - AznboySwagger9000's Test Result EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 am

Deck -
TESTER (artifacts)
TESTEE (Burning Abyss)

Attitude -10/10
good person, swell duelist attitude

Deck Build - 18/25
well the deck in itself is competive, but in itself seems a bit too cloggy, although it is easy to run triple Raiza in the deck in itself, i still believe it ends up clogging ur hand at a 3/40 ratio,and triple vanities just makes the deck clog even more when need to draw a card in desperate measure, that makes it a 3/40 ratio as well, i suggest knocking them down to 2 leaving that small space to make edgy changes to the deck that will benefit it, the side deck in its self is well spread even though triple maxx C and stygian would be a bit too much to bother with, id side double ligh mirrors for those clutch games in the Meta.

Skill - 29/40
the individuals skill was fairly noteable, but idk, it seemed as though he was reading off an index card as he played when it came to those actually tricky moments, even as far as spamming the field with cards and wasting his entire BA engine in the first few turns although he won that first game, his full throttle way of playing is left more OTK based decks instead of a controllive passive deck like BA. game 2 he won on his end because of a bad hand in my part, leading to a victory by beating me turn by turn with Raiza, which i dont mind much, but still, his skills seemed a bit bland when it came to the more competitively overpowering of another opponent, i had no trouble going on par with this deck and i was running a vanilla artifact deck, with nothing to stop a good burning abyss player.

Ruling knowledge - 2/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
knowledgeable player

Result of Duel : 5/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 74/100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the Ra-Yellow dorm
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards

Last edited by INUZIRO on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

result - AznboySwagger9000's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: AznboySwagger9000's Test Result   result - AznboySwagger9000's Test Result EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

AznboySwagger9000's Test Result
Page 1 of 1