North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Welp It's Time To Say Bye.

Go down 
+4
Flailier
AdminSlayer
Shrek
Runzy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Welp It's Time To Say Bye. Empty
PostSubject: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Gonna take my leave~ Bai.

I gave it my all but i guess my all wasn't good enough, at least ik that i tried my best and that i have no regrets but now that i really don't have anything to do on this acad i must take my leave so that i don't remain in a place that i am not wanted. I would like to thank cele for the opportunity to become a mod and moderate this acad it was a lot of fun when it lasted.

I don't see me coming back in the near future but maybe i will. I wish u guys luck. Sincerely Runzy~
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Awww man you were a cool guy and phenomenal deckbuilder, hate to see you leave man D: but anyways bye wish you luck in your future etc...
Back to top Go down
AdminSlayer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
AdminSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:48 pm

good bye
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Runzy bye.But we need to duel for banner tourney.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:00 am

Later Runzy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:33 am

I hate to see all the best guys in the academy leaving. Later, Runzy, you will seriously be missed. Just never forget that you're always welcome to be back here!
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:05 am

wot mengg

il miss you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:10 am

It seems harsh, that you were demoted, but the site is under a lot of pressure at the moment. So we need people doing their jobs as well as possible, and you weren't quite fitting the bill. Sorry you were demoted, but good luck on doing what ever you're gonna do after leaving this place
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:53 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
It seems harsh, that you were demoted, but the site is under a lot of pressure at the moment. So we need people doing their jobs as well as possible, and you weren't quite fitting the bill. Sorry you were demoted, but good luck on doing what ever you're gonna do after leaving this place

I did what i was told which was to moderate the chat. I was on chat for more than 2 hours everyday i don;t see how i didn't do my job well. And i don't see how this sites on pressure just became cele isn't that active doesn't mean phantom should just demote like crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:53 am

Dude, you needed to moderate the forum as well...
Back to top Go down
Runzy
War Manager
Runzy

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:15 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
Dude, you needed to moderate the forum as well...

Which i did. Am not even sure why that guy fired banner.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:12 am

its bs. Ik. But apparently we didnt do our jobs well, he knows im going to be a bit inactive, told him multiple times. I moderate forums, i stay on chat, lock topics and sort out issues. I didnt do anything wrong. I guess phantoms on his period -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 am

Actually, you're both just salty because you didn't do your jobs properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:31 am

The way you two are acting only further proves that I made the right choice..... please refrain from insulting and flaming members.... topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp It's Time To Say Bye.   Welp It's Time To Say Bye. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welp It's Time To Say Bye.
Page 1 of 1