North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Stories of days past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaguar101
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
Jaguar101

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Stories of days past Empty
PostSubject: Stories of days past   Stories of days past EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Well I haven't been on the academy for too long it seems like about two months so let me tell of my first experience.

To be honest I cant even remember how I found NA, it just kinda showed up I knew i was looking but I cant remember how I got here or who recruited me.
I went into the test duel and did NOT bring my best deck (first mistake) and ran harpies instead of gadgets because at that time I didn't have a good fire fist build. I tested into RA believe it or not. On the rubric I missed out on 5 points for being "too serious" otherwise i would be a smurff. I quickly got acquainted and got a staff position and now i am a feared duelist and Admin in the Academy. You just don't mess with me and get away with it. Thank you all for the constant support! You guys are great GO NA BEAT VYLON!
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Stories of days past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of days past   Stories of days past EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:23 pm

nice post. Im fired up now Razz
Back to top Go down

Stories of days past
Page 1 of 1