North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

(Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results

Go down 
+4
Mani
Flailier
Hero
INUZIRO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:18 am

Deck -
TESTER (artifacts)
TESTEE (BatteryMan OTK)

Attitude -8/10
he loses 2 points just because of his demanding demeanor, even after the duel is over he was demanding for the scores, and was pretty much begging for a specific dorm, BEING HUMBLE TAKES YOU A LONG WAY <3

Deck Build - 20/25
the deck build in itself is pretty awesome but the problem with running alot of dualities is the fact that your deck revolves around spamming all your monsters in one turn and OTK'ing, and using a duality sacrifices that aspect just to  POSSIBLY get the card you need to do so, i myself would stick to upstart. seeing as the amount of damaged caused by the OTK in its self can decimate any added life points quickly, as for trap stuns....idk if u wanan run 3, try integrating lances in there, for they have alot much more versitile uses.

Skill - 10/25
he definitely had a lot of issues, coming in to both duels, he never used his thunder sea horse as applicable to discard and recieve 2 of his batterymen that would help him achieve his OTK goal, and all though i did have many things to counter him, it all led up to a simple mind game, he compulsed my Pleiadis before i could even use his effect, giving me an easier target to choose from after knowing one of the two was compulse, also, when i kept bouncing around his d.prison, he decided to set the prison againa and with one other card in hand (which was supply squad) he decided to play that very same card face up. instead of playing the MIND GAME of setting it down for me to wonder which one was the d.prison. As such i believe he still has lots of work to do learning how to use the control base of his BATTERYMAN deck, i suggest you turn to DLNC4444 for some tips, he is quite proficient with that deck.

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
he didnt have any misplays at all, dueling wise he definitely knows the basic mechanics, so i will not take points of where not needed.

Result of Duel - 0/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for losing 2-1, 15/20 for winning 2-1 and 20/20 for winning 2-0)
he lost 0-2 against me.

Total:53/100

CONGRATULATIONS
you are now member of the Slifer-Red Dorm
and also Welcome to North Academy
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:20 am

Nice work.You've really shown improvment
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 am

Wow.I made Slifer once again.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 am

better luck next time
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:04 am

(Shadow Realm) Eli0 wrote:
Wow.I made Slifer once again.

Just work harder at it, you did get a better score then last time. It's a positive test, and not every slifer score means you failed. Try again another time and you may make ra. Just work harder to improve your skills and it'll be easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:15 am

this is the silfer member spirit, i can say, he is the BEST SILFER MEMBER^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 am

You're improving, just keep being persistent and it will eventually pay off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flailier

Flailier

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:59 pm

gj elio, ^^ keep it up. ik you can make that RA! although slifer is more fun :3
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:00 pm

You're quite improving. You are a lot better than before. Keep it up. I am pretty sure in the next test you'll be a Ra. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results   retest - (Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

(Shadow Realm) Eli0's Retest Results
Page 1 of 1