North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

PLivingston's Retest Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

retest - PLivingston's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: PLivingston's Retest Results   retest - PLivingston's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Deck -

Tester: Fire Fist
Testee: T.G. Stun

Attitude -10/10
Had a good time playing.

Deck Build - 19/25
Your main deck monster choices are very interesting and flow very well with each other. Even Hazy Flame Cerberus is nice with the level 8 synchro plays sometimes. The only issue I have on traps is the Mirror Forces. You explained to me it was a kind of habit and I told you about the concern on Mirror Force but to reiterate for others: Mirror Force, while nice with skill drain on board, actually gives advantage to your opponent if they're playing Burning Abyss or Shaddolls due to their triggers in grave. Just that card is an issue you should consider opting out off with maybe the other 2 d. prisons or maybe Soul Charge if that floats your boat. Another thing I kind of noticed is the consistency of drawing into traps for your duels. You play 3 duality which is good, but can you possibly fit in like Upstart Goblin for deck thinning and consistency? It's a mere suggestion, so just consider it.

Your side is the only thing that really needs work. Cards like Poisonous Winds are more than likely irrelevant this format because you don't see Harpies too often. System Down has lost much use after Geargias have dropped in popularity so you should think about that as well. Likewise, Xyz Encore, DNA surgery, and maybe even Psi-Blocker to an extent could be opted for better cards that affect this format's meta like Stygian, Flying "C" (fantastic against BA), and Shadow-Imprisoning. Just consider these cards for the sake of this deck's competitive play.

Extra is well constructed, but some cards can be switched out for other utilities like Armades for Gaia Charger or one of your T.G. Synchros. You can also opt in for cards like Leo for level 10 synchros to make things interesting for your opponent. Castel would not be bad either, so probably for Temtempo or Leviathan Dragon. Overall, not bad. Great job with the deck.

10 for competitveness 9 for synergy

Skill - 18/25
He played as he should've, but unfortunately for him he didn't maintain total control of the match except g2. It was almost always in between until towards late game so try to either conserve plays or allow for more consistency for your traps. You also could've sided out a bit more for this deck as I do special from the grave quite a bit and xyz a lot too. So by this knowledge, maybe your xyz encore and another d.d. crow for cards that aren't attack traps (Fire Fist love to attack).

6 for control of duel, 8 for siding and side deck, 4 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 3/10
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10: You didn't know that Wonder Magician couldn't give you a draw from warning. You also removed Call from a d.d. crow banishing your target, when in fact it doesn't leave the field.

Result of Duel - Testee Lost 1/2 (10/20)

Total: 68/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Atm you're in Slifer dorm. Hopefully you can score better next time.

Last edited by RustyGloves on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Tetsuya Kuroko

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : Banned
Location : Either sleeping, at my laptop on the couch or bed or playing basketball.

PostSubject: Re: PLivingston's Retest Results   retest - PLivingston's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Unlucky man, maybe next time.

This is a lot to read but its great information.
Back to top Go down
PLivingston
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
PLivingston

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: PLivingston's Retest Results   retest - PLivingston's Retest Results EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 pm

I gave you my comments on the info you gave lol, but I still have a few more Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLivingston's Retest Results   retest - PLivingston's Retest Results Empty

Back to top Go down

PLivingston's Retest Results
Page 1 of 1