North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

my Farewell post by Nightmare

Go down 
+3
Professor Banner
EbilKid
Worst Nightmare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Worst Nightmare

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:13 pm

First off, I would like to say, since i joined here somewhere in june, i started liking the acad and everyone was cool, i started coming here more and more, and as time passed there was only 5 people i hate here, but wont say their name cause i want them get no recognition off it or whatnot. this acad is hella fun and i met alot of great people here, to name a few: Fangirl, Kalin Kessler, i knew Kalin from CDA(Crimson Duel Academy), he a cool person to get along with and phantom is a ool user and all and Fangirl, is a cool tester, i recommend anyone to her Very Happy. for this post, i lost touch of the game and started feeling different towards the game and im going back to my gaming days and yugioh has already started to becoming boring to me and im getting away from it. im taking a long ass break from it and maybe it maybe possible for me to come back but i dont see that happening at all. im quiting yugioh for good, if i ever play yugioh again, it maybe on the console gaming or what not. from time to time, i'll hop back on here to see my friends and to see what's up if i have time for it or when im bored and not busy, if anything new comes out or what not, i rather have people like Kalin, Fangirl, phantom, bayar, Dlnc. if i come back from time to time and check up don't ask me to duel cause i more than likely won't be dueling anymore except the people i just listed. i don't duel in real life anyway and i don't follow cards like everyone else is here, idk whats coming out or any of that cause i don't follow these type of things, i only follow console gaming, if you have any halo games, COD, NBA 2k games, Battlefield, pm me your gamertag and i'll do the same. and for Kalin if i do try a cigar, ill let you know lol.
and for you kalin here's this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Well, farewell, you're always welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Farewell, bro. ^^ We will really miss you! Getting bored of the game also happened to me at once. I took two years of break from Yugioh. But time will come and you will be back here and back to dueling once more. Until then, friend! ^^
Back to top Go down
Worst Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:21 pm

thanks Judgment and Eblikid, i'll see yall later in the future
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 pm

bai
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:09 pm

didnt mention me? and bay
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Take it easy man,and enjoy da "cigar" lol
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm

supdesup he most likely hate us XD
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Tetsuya Kuroko

Warnings : Banned
Location : Either sleeping, at my laptop on the couch or bed or playing basketball.

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 am

Okay, bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Farewell post by Nightmare   Post - my Farewell post by Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

my Farewell post by Nightmare
Page 1 of 1