North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Fangirl's Retest Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

retest - Fangirl's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: Fangirl's Retest Results   retest - Fangirl's Retest Results EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 pm

Deck -
TESTER (Fairy Melody)
TESTEE (Burning Abyss)

Attitude -10/10
its fangirl, shes a riot, awesome attitude, ^_^

Deck Build - 18/25
alright, first off i have been dueling burning abyss for like an entire week non-stop before i tested fangirl, and with that being said i hav a few suggestions from me to her about her deck, i believe that for one, triple supply and triple astral just calls for a legitimate dead hand/draw, specially in a deck that if countered against, can really end up losing alot of hand advantage, astral can be recycled and so can the abyss, making rank 5s easy to make. on a whim, but as for the unit, it has a good vibe but i believe u can find better options for 2 opened slots there. for any staple magic/trap that may be of use in this type of deck.

Skill - 19/25
alright, her skills where legitimiately fantastic i tell you that much, she found ways to get around my monsters fairly easy, until i put diva on the field, or when i brought out my krystia to cripple her special summoning based deck, besides that she definitely found ways to make the deck push forward, although i kind of felt like winning because of chaos monsters is real cheesy. it got the job done first duel, second duel i demolished her with a semi-athena burn and high atk fairy beaters. and third duel was the real crazy one unfortunately i gave her the win because of D/C but according to witnesses she did have a counter for my krystia. so with that i give her the win.

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
student pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 7/10:
alright she loses points here for 1 reason, and thats because she (knowing i was top decking, and her having advantage, field and hand-wise) went and destroyed my valhalla instead of my face down which i believe she should have chosen because of the known fact that i was top decking and it would be pointless to destroy something like an unprotected valhalla.

Result of Duel - 15/20: (0/20 for winning no duels, 10/20 for losing 2-1, 15/20 for winning 2-1 and 20/20 for winning 2-0)

Total:74/100

CONGRATULATIONS you are now member of the Ra-Yellow Dorm
and also Welcome to North Academy
* if you don't like your results, you are welcomed to purchase a retest in the our MAIN SHOP, but you will need DP to do so. there are many ways to make DP in North Academy, so look around, its easy ^_^
-MOMMA INUZ

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,ocg cards[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

retest - Fangirl's Retest Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangirl's Retest Results   retest - Fangirl's Retest Results EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:43 am

Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down

Fangirl's Retest Results
Page 1 of 1