North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Supdeseup's retest results.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

retest - Supdeseup's retest results. Empty
PostSubject: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:27 am

Testee's deck: Madolche.
Tester's deck: Shaddoll.

Attitude -10/10
Nothing to add here, attitude was fine.

Deck Build - 12/25
It seemed like it had the potential to be competitive, but it didn't show itself to be as competitive as a madolche deck should be. The deck didn't really show itself working with other cards in the deck that well, as he just continiously drew into traps the first game, and the second game I managed to counter his main combo/intervene in his main combo three times. He also has unnecessary cards in his deck that the deck could do with out to solve these problems.

8 for competitveness 4 for synergy

Skill - 13/25
Control switched back and forth during the first duel, but that was because the only cars he was drawing into where traps and the odd Madolche monster here and there. The second duel, I had control for the first half and he gained it back during the second half. His side deck isn't that great, he runs some cards that are good for the side deck, but then he takes up five spaces by running x3 maxx c and x2 d.d. crow when there were better options for them. He sided three cards against me, which were good cards to side against shaddoll, but he didn't draw into any of them. He showed your average general skill for a madolche duelist, but didn't really show any nice moves.

6 for control of duel, 4 for siding and side deck, 3 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - ?/10
Still yet to be taken.

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:
Read xyz encore effect wrong and summoned the cards that were the xyz material to the leviair I used it on and reduced their level by 1. Didn't realize I normal summoned twice in one turn.

Result of Duel - 20/20:

Total: 63/100
Congratulations you ranked up to Ra.

Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Banned decks: alternative win, burn, troll deck, deck destruction,qliphorts.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:31 am

I seriously got that low for skill? and deck build is really that bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:49 am

Well, I marked you on what you presented in the duel, and what I saw when you presented your deck to me.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 am

Congratulations on making it to Ra. Very Happy Even though you were already in that dorm... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 am

He was in slifer before this test. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 am

yah congrats sup you on Ra if you get that ruling pass <.< you might get on obbi XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 am

If my maths is correct, even if he gets 10/10 he won't make obby.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
He was in slifer before this test. Razz

Yes, I know. But he won the last slifer rank up tournament, and he got in Ra, then he chose to be back in slifer so he can participate in the coming slifer rank up tournament. And now he retested and he came to Ra again. That's so weird. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 am

I don't know, I think he was hoping to make obelisk though.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:44 am

No I mean, I used my cards well in order to beat you 2-0 didnt I even thought you were playing shaddols? I only lost concentration a little bit, I still believe I should at least make obelisk If I did brilliant in the rulling test but its fine.....
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 am

You are really bored. Twice slfier, twice ra lol.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am

from what I understand, you are saying I got low on skill because I drew bad g1? you are not for real are you? can you plz tell me why I got so low on skill because I dont know why. And dont mind me asking but what is wrong with my main deck? what are the uneseccary cards?
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:08 am

no replies to my questions?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 am

Supdesup, really, just forget about it. Maybe you feel that you should have gotten high marks. But look from what the tester has seen from you. Stop complaining about what happened because it already happened! Just focus and try to make your deck stronger, read the mistakes the tester wrote for you, and try to make your stronger using what he told you. Go to websites and try your best. Stop crying for just one test. You will not get what you want from the first times. No pain, no gain.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 am

EbilKid wrote:
Supdesup, really, just forget about it. Maybe you feel that you should have gotten high marks. But look from what the tester has seen from you. Stop complaining about what happened because it already happened! Just focus and try to make your deck stronger, read the mistakes the tester wrote for you, and try to make your stronger using what he told you. Go to websites and try your best. Stop crying for just one test. You will not get what you want from the first times. No pain, no gain.

brah you dont know how many retests ive taken, im not just talking about NA

(and btw you splled my name wrong in the title, its supdesup not supdeseup)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 am

Okay, supdesup, enough. Everything was explained in the test. So just stop. This is the end of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:15 am

supdesup wrote:
EbilKid wrote:

brah you dont know how many retests ive taken, im not just talking about NA

(and btw you splled my name wrong in the title, its supdesup not supdeseup)

If you have taken so many retests and in many different academies and you still don't get what you want, then the problem is in YOU. So just stop and work harder. Just face it, you're not ready yet to join the Obelisk Dorm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:58 am

Okay guys, stop.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 am

srsly sup u are not on obelisk level. u might become higher ra but not obelisk, don't be mad on tester, maybe u won 2-0 but u didn't leave good immpresion during duels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:14 am

Thank you for explaining that Dark Angel. This conversation is now over. This topic will be locked to avoid any further issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supdeseup's retest results.   retest - Supdeseup's retest results. Empty

Back to top Go down

Supdeseup's retest results.
Page 1 of 1