North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Too much to read... the pictures were enough for me to think you shouldn't have posted this. Also, the last line,
SwerveSultan wrote:
For the past four weeks, you have had juicy lesbian sex with your transexual reincarnated brother.
Makes me think you should probably delete this. :L
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

I'm deleting this,and you'll be banned,until further notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:36 pm

What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:48 pm

That just wasn't even cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:50 pm

You didn't even read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 pm

so banned huh,didnt i warn you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 pm

I didn't need to. I saw the images, and I read the first 3 lines and the last line. That's enough for me to think it was a dick move posting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:57 pm

It was just a short story. Why does that constitute as a dick move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:58 pm

A short story!? Did you see the length of that thing? You broke plenty of rules in that "short story". And seeings we have young members in this academy, that constitutes as a dick move in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 pm

What rules did I break?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Check the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:01 pm

I'm checking. I can't see which rules I broke.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 pm

I agree with JD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 pm

bayar, did you even read the story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:14 pm

I told you... I saw enough, to know, you shouldn't have done it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

You obviously didn't understand the symbolism. You guys misunderstand the moral of the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:23 pm

The last line was
SwerveSultan wrote:
For the past four weeks, you have had juicy lesbian sex with your transexual reincarnated brother.
I'm pretty sure we understood it just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm

It's not meant to be taken literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:34 pm

no u really arent,ur sick mofo thats what u are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Kalin, please stop being immature and overall idiotic. Your post made no sense whatsoever, and you should go back to school. Your post was downright unnecessary. I really wish this site had an age bar, like maybe 5, so that the likes of you could not join.

Back to the topic at hand; my short story was not meant to be taken literally, it was merely creative writing that I felt would help educate youth in the further advancement of humankind.

Also, why was I banned?
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 pm

SwerveSultan wrote:

Also, why was I banned?
Probably because you posted a wall of junk that is sexual in nature and that violates our ToS(terms of service) which puts us wholly in the position to remove you for unsavory/inappropriate conduct. If you plead that you didnt know/were unaware then you are still in trouble because you violated the ToS by not reading them through before continuing to post on this forum. (they are shown to you at account creation)

Good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

SwerveSultan wrote:

Back to the topic at hand; my short story was not meant to be taken literally, it was merely creative writing that I felt would help educate youth in the further advancement of humankind.

If you actually thought this was sexual in any way, you have an extremely dirty mind.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm

you implicitly wrote the word "sex". juicy lesbian sex. Lesbian even confirmed that it was of a sexual nature and orientation.

Kindly stop acting like a giant troll before i remove you. It's pretty clear to me the path you're headed down and i dont play those games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Remove me from what? That line, taken out of context, would obviously sound sexual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656   stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656 Empty

Back to top Go down

stori of mi lyfe with illustrations by SwerveSultan and wildfire656
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next